Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

Day 27 for the 2 Pink Runtz and 1 Acapulco Gold that are in the 2 back rows and day 19 for the Autoseeds.Com Girl Scout Cookies in the front row.
Going to split them up and get them ready for the net soon.

View attachment 1588090View attachment 1588091View attachment 15880928
How much is the setup you got ....? I'm talking the tray ? I need one...this is what I'm getting soon as I move......I want a 4x4 and a 5x5 tray for my tents....then my small tents I'll run one gal grow bags......but I want both blocks like this......is that all it grows in both gro blocks? I got the 4x4in what size are the big ones ? I appreciate it

Early flower
Alculpco Gold and Rainbow Glue day 35
20230425_144528.jpg
20230425_144542.jpg

Think I paid about $90 for my 3x3 tray a couple of months ago since the 4x4 wouldn't fit in my car :doh:. They're usually much cheaper to buy at a store then online because of the shipping
View attachment 1588153
Does it run water in with a hydro system?

Reactions: JP1
What's up with your rainbow? Light color leaves and some spots on some leaves.
I think the pH raised when I filled the ac infinity self watering grow bases....I'm going to make sure it stable..or the used soil is hot....idk exactly....

Could I run these blocks not onto that tray? And hand water or should I wait? And just put on top of soil? Like I planned this run....but I do want this setup....
You can put your 4x4x4” cubes on top of whatever substrate you wish to use. Just be careful not to bump it around for the first couple weeks while your roots are trying to develop.
Hand watering is perfectly fine… I like to pull up the outer sleeve a little when I know I’m going to be doing a lot of top feeding.

1682759509817.jpeg

You can put your 4x4x4” cubes on top of whatever substrate you wish to use. Just be careful not to bump it around for the first couple weeks while your roots are trying to develop.
Hand watering is perfectly fine… I like to pull up the outer sleeve a little when I know I’m going to be doing a lot of top feeding.

View attachment 1588281
Ok cool I'll do that.... day 2 on Sawney_bean Nugz Gen 2....ty
20230429_093852.jpg

Reactions: JP1
Back