SSSC Testgrowers for new reg strain Cookies x Karel's Haze wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much @DCLXVI for thinking of me! I might not have been in a position to join that last grow and show but it was concerning not to have received a notification till days after everyone else got it. I hope you get in this one as it is a strain with Cookies in it and that is my all time favorite strain to grow. Anything cookies and I'm in love.

Just dropped a ton of seeds.
I don't have a large grow space or the time needed to finish off sativas.
Thanks for the heads up, I know some one will rock them in here!
I'd love to see a sister company called the SISS for Indicas, it may even double or triple sales. (Just thinking out loud).

Thanks so much @DCLXVI for thinking of me! I might not have been in a position to join that last grow and show but it was concerning not to have received a notification till days after everyone else got it. I hope you get in this one as it is a strain with Cookies in it and that is my all time favorite strain to grow. Anything cookies and I'm in love.

@LoveDaAutos ...I will tag in @Son of Hobbes to Confirm....but I'm Certain that Cannot Happen.

Cultivators is a Group Tag...everyone..across the board gets them at Exactly the same time.
There is no way that can be delayed...:toke:

But..we can Ask a Site Techie..

I'd love to see a sister company called the SISS for Indica

@arty zan The SISS has some Gorgeous Indies....I'm sure both @blue and @Waira have grown them out.......I did the same....Assumed coz of the name they would be Sati Only....and Satis don't suit me either......:headbang:

@LoveDaAutos ...I will tag in @Son of Hobbes to Confirm....but I'm Certain that Cannot Happen.

Cultivators is a Group Tag...everyone..across the board gets them at Exactly the same time.
There is no way that can be delayed...:toke:

But..we can Ask a Site Techie..

@arty zan The SISS has some Gorgeous Indies....I'm sure both @blue and @Waira have grown them out.......I did the same....Assumed coz of the name they would be Sati Only....and Satis don't suit me either......:headbang:
Tis indeed true, you and I are bids of a feather in that respect.
However If I had a larger grow space such as a 4' x 4', i would be in like flynn!

(This is strictly comedy not serious)...

Well maybe you should have clicked the donate button sooner
:crying::funny:
:bong:

Lovely offer... :worship:
What is the time window for this show? Because I cant offer anything right now until january :doh: edit: nevermind, I didnt read the last sentence :deadhorse:
Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back