SSSC Testgrowers for new reg strain Cookies x Karel's Haze wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AFN crew!:pass:

There is a new photoperiod regular strain that needs to be tested and it's bred by our Chief breeder Karel himself.

So we're looking for 10 test growers of a Cookies x Karel's Haze cross to grow it out from seed to harvest in our section with a journal.

Free seeds and of course free shipping!

5 x worldwide
5 x EU

Send me a PM if you can grow as soon as beans landed and happy growing all!
No room at the inn at the moment. Unfortunately. Though I will be growing a big elephant in a wee tent at some point. Seeds should be here this week. Took advantage of your generous discount :toke:

Oh my! SSSC and USA? Well, with my new tent and light on the way I could use my small tent and light to try this out. I've not grown a photo but I can give it a go if you're open to new-ish growers? I can get started September 7th, just after the Labor Day weekend. PM sent!

@LoveDaAutos - since you didn't get the last cultivator tag.

@Mossy - I see the tech tag, is it good to go to reply here and PM?
You won't be disappointed brother!! My season is over or I would be first to jump (again) on the SSSC train :jump:

but it was concerning not to have received a notification till days after everyone else got it.

Hey I was asked about this; it's physically impossible for the software to pick and choose who gets the tags in a group tag. So either you just didn't see the tag, maybe something in your own personal settings that turned off the alert, but we don't have the ability to "pick and choose" who gets the message as part of a group tag (nor would we do that, when we can just individually tag users by name :hump: .) Anyway I do apologize you didn't get or see the tag, but there is nothing on our end that would have prevented it, so I would say either possible user error (said respectfully) or it's possible it glitched (less likely.)

@LoveDaAutos ...I will tag in @Son of Hobbes to Confirm....but I'm Certain that Cannot Happen.

Cultivators is a Group Tag...everyone..across the board gets them at Exactly the same time.
There is no way that can be delayed...:toke:

But..we can Ask a Site Techie..

@arty zan The SISS has some Gorgeous Indies....I'm sure both @blue and @Waira have grown them out.......I did the same....Assumed coz of the name they would be Sati Only....and Satis don't suit me either......:headbang:

Hi Hi Hi .. I think it's just a name - i've certainly found Fat Petes Cookies to be right on the indica side and I'm not really into Satis either as I like to sit on my lazy ass and do nothing for decent periods of time!

:pass:

:gary:

Hi Hi Hi .. I think it's just a name - i've certainly found Fat Petes Cookies to be right on the indica side and I'm not really into Satis either as I like to sit on my lazy ass and do nothing for decent periods of time!

:pass:

:gary:
Thanks @blue good to know!
I'll have to check out "Fat Petes Cookies"

No room for a photo at this time, started an Alaskan purple photo about 12 days ago to be Scrogged in my 2x2 closet. Would love to try some SSSC gear sometime though! Will prob have to wait til someone has them during 420 sales…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back