Indoor Testing the eazyplug pyramid mini.

Fastbuds Amnesia Zkittlez 4 weeks above ground. Still on 18/6.

Roots are really taking off. I'm feeding mild nutes (Kelp4less)

IMG_20220626_135658.jpg
IMG_20220626_135759.jpg

@Drownomatic I don't know how you've kept the outside so moss free! I gave mine a going over with a plastic scraper and a hose down recently, it puts a different texture on the outside, mainly because I don' want the algae to drain back into the bucket.

@kfigerm, that's some impressive result right there and it is interesting to see that when you treat her more like hydro she grows like hydro, my big pyramid is very lush for sure but it's growing as if she were in soil, none of the big growth spurt. Can't wait to see how your buds finish up.

Amnesia is down and looking ok not spectacular but grew to type, and Lemon Pie is down also and I have to say these are some of the prettiest buds I've managed to grow. Cut the entire plant down with one snip and hung the whole thing, 300 wet with the stem so I'm hoping for about 48g. One thing for sure is that whatever else, the pyramid seems to bring out the best in the buds. LemonPiewk11 - 14.jpeg I can highly recommend a pair of PVC ratcheting pipe cutters to cut through the thickest stem like a laser beam.

lemonpieauto - 4.jpeg

Jack 47 XL has taken a while but she looks very impressive with large fat swollen bags of sticky milky round balls of what what I talking about oh yeah, Jack 47 gonna be dynamite, smells great with her wistful olde worlde colours of greenish creamy yellows and olives that hark back to a simpler time. Did a lot of extreme defoliation on Jack. I'm beginning to form an idea that all the big fan leaves are useless and can be removed entirely once flowering has begun. I will be testing this in a side by side soon.

Jack47xl - 8.jpeg

Attachments

• LemonPiewk11 - 1.jpeg
    LemonPiewk11 - 1.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 47
  • LemonPiewk11 - 2.jpeg
    LemonPiewk11 - 2.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 44
  • LemonPiewk11 - 3.jpeg
    LemonPiewk11 - 3.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 46
  • LemonPiewk11 - 4.jpeg
    LemonPiewk11 - 4.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Jack47xl - 5.jpeg
    Jack47xl - 5.jpeg
    389.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Jack47xl - 6.jpeg
    Jack47xl - 6.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Jack47xl - 7.jpeg
    Jack47xl - 7.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Auto Cheese; Philosopher Seeds
My Auto Stilton pair are not equal in stature so that sort of throws a bit of sand into the whole idea of growing a pair, of plants that is. It's still illuminating to see two beans grow with different vigour from a supposedly settled stock and knowing it cannot be the grow media or some other root disturbance. At first it appeared to be about a day behind but it seems to be overall smaller. So although it won't be a proper side by side, I'll probably not top the smaller one so that is the plan at his stage.

cheese - 2.jpeg

The Mutant Gorilla Cookies
Gorilla Cookies - 1.jpegGorilla Cookies - 3.jpeg

And the replacement Gorilla Cookies in the corner, I had to do extensive pruning and defoliation but she still looks to want to spread out, she could no be more opposite to the mutant.

jedi - 1.jpeg

Attachments

• cheese - 1.jpeg
    cheese - 1.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 47
  • cheese - 3.jpeg
    cheese - 3.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 36
  • cheese - 4.jpeg
    cheese - 4.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 33
  • jedi - 4.jpeg
    jedi - 4.jpeg
    420.5 KB · Views: 32
  • jedi - 3.jpeg
    jedi - 3.jpeg
    373.1 KB · Views: 36
  • jedi - 2.jpeg
    jedi - 2.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 32
Day 50 update here on the pyramids - just pouring in the approx right mix, every day 1-2l each EC ~1300.
Defoiled today and let the ultimate do her thing outside in the sun, so there's more space and light penetration now.
The next time I know they work and do some "real" LST on them - I didn't trust them at first and wanted to see how the plants do...they did so well and fast, it was simply too late. If I wouldn't have taken measures and didn't top, they'd grow 1m+ in size. Now I try to keep the canopy at 75cm plant height - that's where they are at atm and I had to bend down the amnesia to be on par.
Here she is in the front and showing her stripped pride.
2022-07-04-223105_005.jpeg

the roots pop out of the pyramid everywhere and the plants love them. NO spots or marks, just the ones that come from moving them around. Just GREEN.
Stems are all thick as thumbs.
If something goes wrong, I absolutely blame me. But I think it won't. These things are so forgiving.

Cheers!

@kfigerm , astounding! My big pyramid is not doing anything like that which I put down to me hand watering (and not very enthusiastically either) and perhaps a cold snap at the wrong time. But I am currently thinking about somehow rigging up the big pyramid to work with my hydro.

@Drownomatic, that is going to be very interesting with such late flowering, do you have other beans of that growing in a normal pot for comparison?.

No, I had the other one not sprout, and seeing the size this wants to get, I probably wouldn't have had enough room anyway.

I'm hand watering till runoff at least once a day.

I think I expected flowering also a little earlier, but every looks fine now. All girls except the think different were "a bit late", and even her was expected earlier. But I don't care about some days off schedule...plant's don't know about schedules we humans like so much.
It was never so much fun being "bored".
@Drownomatic your root developement is even crazier than i see here on mine...I have what you have at day ~45, you are at 35...crazy.
So we all learned, they can grow out our space...big plant proof..
I wonder if we find some things that don't work so well.

Hi there! Registered just for this interesting thread!
I just got some Eazy Pyramids and one of those big ones too

What I don't have is an EC/PH meter devices. Is it neccessary for these pyramids?
I only use these pH-droppers, testing every watering at 6.5-7.0 in soil

What pH. soil should this medium be watered at?
5.8?

Can some of you name a trio of nutes that I can use for this medium?

Thanks for sharing!

Back