Live Stoners The 420 Hideaway

Do you think it could be members only for a small fee?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So while that’s screwed at the minute, I’ve sat down and started to work out an “investors plan/scheme” just like the go fund me it’s a long shot but I thought I might as well as I got time too lol

However much I want it to happen fairly quick, I knew it wasn’t going too. To be realistic I’m probably looking within 10 years lol

There is always a chance the luck might roll in.

If anyone knows of anyone who could & would help with it (an investor or supporter) give me a shout or them lol
In the meantime just have to keep working it and getting high
:crying:

I appreciate everyone’s opinions, advice and support! Watch this space…(hopefully)

Last edited:
Do people think members only would work?

Yes, as long as the rolls are open for joining at any time. You will probably get a more cohesive crowd and people tend to value things more when they've paid into them. I don't know the laws over there but over here in the US private clubs tend to have a bit more discretion for activities inside their grounds.

Yes, as long as the rolls are open for joining at any time. You will probably get a more cohesive crowd and people tend to value things more when they've paid into them. I don't know the laws over there but over here in the US private clubs tend to have a bit more discretion for activities inside their grounds.
I get what u mean. I suppose it would make my life a little easier, problem would be peoples details as I know some don’t like to register.
What do u think would be a viable amount? And how long for?

Hmmm, I'm not a great marketing guy but.....

I'd be interested in say an annual membership that knocks a bit off of a daily rate to stay. I'd think the discount would need to cover the annual cost if I stayed 10 or more days a year.

Annual pass : $150
Daily rate : $25 x 10 days = $250
Pass holder rate: $10 x 10 days = $100
Pass rate + daily = $250

So after 10 days I'm even and longer or more frequent stays I come out ahead.

Prices would have to depend on operating costs obviously but just an idea of how to structure it. Perhaps offer season pass discounts for anyone who gets a friend to sign up.

A small on site store with supplies could probably make a nice bit of cash flow as well.

Back