Live Stoners The 420 Hideaway

Do you think it could be members only for a small fee?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some great places in the UK. My favourite is around the lake district in North lakes and here in Scotland, but agree uts hard to find smoker friendly places where you're not frowned upon for sitting outside enjoying a toke minding your own business whilst you listen to the drunken idiots arguing and fighting over a spilt vodka 2 cabins down
Exactly, like minded people my friend lol this is why I want this project to work. Make holidays and breaks away a lot easier for us all.

Found a couple of spots on this already, contacted a few estate agents in them areas too.

I like plot 4 with the stream! Could make a nice walking path and benches down there. Though depending on the surroundings, #1 looks like it has a good tree line buffer.

44513_32476899_IMG_05_0000.jpeg

I like plot 4 with the stream! Could make a nice walking path and benches down there. Though depending on the surroundings, #1 looks like it has a good tree line buffer.

44513_32476899_IMG_05_0000.jpeg
All the plots are fairly decent there, but plot 1 has toilet facilities and electric already to it, plus a 30 day camping in place already. Which would be easier to expand with the local council.

So someone reported the page, so it has to be investigated and paused until further notice.

Wtf y would someone do that

:cuss:

I give up with it tbh
Well that sucks here or FB? I’ve been watching but haven’t had much input since we are so far apart different countries and rules definitely a interesting concept though :shrug::goodluck:

So someone reported the page, so it has to be investigated and paused until further notice.

Wtf y would someone do that

:cuss:

I give up with it tbh

So silly. Adults making their own choices. How offensive!

Might be wise to keep either the whole thing off of mainstream sites or not mention any of the, ahem, pro-relaxation agenda.

Back