Indoor The Grow OLD SCHOOL GEAR about to POP OFF !

Put the seeds in GB3 water over night then they go into containers and paper towels for a few days ..figers crossed for pops and LADIES!!!Excited about the new Ebb n Flow system already going to upgrade to 4 more pots in a few weeks. go form 6 to 10 pots. looks like I am going to be a full tent still need fans lol

Put the seeds in GB3 water over night then they go into containers and paper towels for a few days ..figers crossed for pops and LADIES!!!Excited about the new Ebb n Flow system already going to upgrade to 4 more pots in a few weeks. go form 6 to 10 pots. looks like I am going to be a full tent still need fans lol

Fingers crossed you ole' pro :crying:

I don't do any gerbil acids (hee) .. or paper towels these days. I've got a new method where i lean in gently towards the seeds .... so they can feel my warm breath... and softly whisper to them Groooowwwww you little sod ..., or i'll drown you!!

I think my HighThreatGermTech (tm) is currently at 110% germ rate!! :pass:

THe octopot ebb n flow looks cool!

:gary:

Fingers crossed you ole' pro :crying:

I don't do any gerbil acids (hee) .. or paper towels these days. I've got a new method where i lean in gently towards the seeds .... so they can feel my warm breath... and softly whisper to them Groooowwwww you little sod ..., or i'll drown you!!

I think my HighThreatGermTech (tm) is currently at 110% germ rate!! :pass:

THe octopot ebb n flow looks cool!

:gary:
LOL i was thinking I mixed the GB3 worrying and killed all the seeds but we have movement on most of them :) now I need to move all the hole tent into the ither room LOL so much work switching my bed room and the grow room. The tent is in the big room ATM , I use SIMP mode on all my lady seeds im all BLUE pill on my ladies LOL Andrew Tate would be ashamed LMFAO

Only 3 of the seeds made it . may need to use a bit more GB3, 2 stones and one Red poison so I dropped more LOL auto assasin x onyx I got from Muddy , LBH Blue haze , 3bog x sour livers Mifisto , Pjem mossy and Moon stone from AFportal, Got the new Ebb N Flow system set up and Ill be using the Tang Feed in Coco se how it goes. I also ordered the AC infinity T8 inch fan pro set with carbon filter should be here this week. I have pics just need to upload :) going to start the first nute round today and soak the system, The RP root was already at the bottom of the cup so happy i got it into the big pots.

I have seeds to POP but I so want to order more RIGHT NOW lol needs some more FEMS ss RP and lbh SDH and i want to try som Ronin and magic strains fro that old AFN feel lol Need to hit up seed stockers too grr there goes my money ..Ill try to hold off till 420 ..TRY!

DSC00062.JPG
DSC00066.JPG
DSC00077.JPG
DSC00075.JPG
Well Round 2 here we go! We got 1 RP 2 Stone dragons 4 Pjems regs, 4 RegAuto Assin X Onyx from muddy , Blue Haze 3REG, 3 Moonstone REG and 3bog x Sour livers dont know if they are REG or fem there were free. have not had any luck with Mifesto seeds. I think I got all dudes from when they were moving or closing the US side back when but oh wellz lol fingers crossed on the LOT.. I had allot of tails on this round.

Ill fill the rest of the pots soon enough maybe lol im so lazy right now . Thats why I got this system just fill the dame water with nutes and let it gooo lol I have a net to put up too when they get a lil big big . I missed these flavors..all AFN peeps breed that FIRE !!

OK so I got ahead of myself and didnt do my shit right treating coco like soil lol I had all dudes but males My nutients were really high and ph to high fo coco. I odered Conosurie blom and 6 more pots lol Im kinda sick of REG seeds but its what I got Next round of seed buying will be all fem If i need seed ill FLIP one. SO now I have a bunch of photos going just to get my COCO feet wet and not waste any more OLD BEANS . SO I have cat piss ,some old seeds I found from more than 10 years old calling it tide roll lol and some Pinapple BX! crosses should be fast photo. Looks like a bunch of males coming up fast in cups. just cut down the males and collected sone dragon pollen for a few bean crosses to keep the Dragons alive!Oh and I flooded the tent with 35 gallons of water lol good thing I had the TRAY at the bottom LMFAO cleaned up in 10 min

Back