Indoor The Grow OLD SCHOOL GEAR about to POP OFF !

TY TY got all the goods now only lack tent fans got my GB3 for theses old souls ..Still lacking water trays for the pots ill hit up Walmart ..I know ill need some help with seed choice I think I have 8 pots right now. room for more but dont want to go too crazy for the first run .I did see some Red Poison in there my fave..I need to order a few when I get rid of some of my OLD stock . Im missing Syrup and I have a few crazy Photo crosses I made yet to pop . should be fun and colorful .. got some LBH testers some Mossy Dragons OGs some seeds I got from Muddy when we hung out in TN ..Got some old seeds from Waria somewhere Too! Some MUCH AFN love in the freezer LOL
Mossy Dragon Auto that's definitely a Classic
I remember about 10 yrs ago That Auto Dragon Was all the Rave Here ....I didn't expect to hear that one ...Can't wait to see the run 😎🥂🤙

Well Thanks Im going with some photos this round till I gat my COCO legs under me, ordered Advanced coinsure coco grow and bloom. wanted only the bloom but accidently ordered the grow so now I have both lol. My dam Crunch hydro Coco is out of stock everywhere and I need for the 6 pots coming this weekend so Ill have 12 total in my 4x6 with about 1200 watts of light . Got stuff on timers and such might get one other AC pole fane 50 bucks is kinda allot for a fan with a wire lol COME ON 420 sales! I hope I dont go to CRAZY im thinking I want the new GN/Telios lights to replace the the cheap one I got on Broke status.

Well Thanks Im going with some photos this round till I gat my COCO legs under me, ordered Advanced coinsure coco grow and bloom. wanted only the bloom but accidently ordered the grow so now I have both lol. My dam Crunch hydro Coco is out of stock everywhere and I need for the 6 pots coming this weekend so Ill have 12 total in my 4x6 with about 1200 watts of light . Got stuff on timers and such might get one other AC pole fane 50 bucks is kinda allot for a fan with a wire lol COME ON 420 sales! I hope I dont go to CRAZY im thinking I want the new GN/Telios lights to replace the the cheap one I got on Broke status.

I know I’ve been wanting a couple more AC pole fans but 50$ I got one nonoscillating and it’s awesome want to get some oscillating ones now :wall::pass:

Im bad lol I keep thinking of things i want/need lol I really want to fill the tent with GN/Telios whatever leds or somthing lol I dont know im just on something right now lol Grow bug is kicking and I have NO ONE to stop me LMFAO. Just got the other 6 pots in for the Air cube waiting on the Coco I was hunting more Hydro Crunch but the bale was all out for weeks found one guy send it was damaged got money back then saw a little thing int he corner of the screen . Amazon had 1BUY should be here Monday along with the advanced snooty bloom nutes. Im so crazy I also bought PH down was going to use with the non coc advanced lol so I guess I got it all . Ned some PH calibration fluid tehn Ill wait for 420 to buy some high dollar stuff like the trimminator https://hydrobuilder.com/trimmers-h...nes/triminator-mini-dry-trimming-machine.html and the this LOL https://hydrobuilder.com/trimmers-h...nes/triminator-mini-dry-trimming-machine.html OHH I want it!!! no more TRIM prision ! and perfect cures and storage!

I think this will be a crazy system.. If i dont like the flavors ill try using organics , if that dont work ill move back to TLO and just chill.Ineed to make some rice starch water put it under a big tree covered and collect some microbes to jump start the coco!

DSC00100.JPG

Back