The multiple ailments thread

Well, the experimentation continues and I didn't have the little one before bed last night. Boy, was that a mistake. I did find out earlier yesterday that the 22% Mango Kush does go great in a "shotgun" pipe though, but not having that little bit last thing, and I truly mean a little bit, has meant that today I'm back to the "old" feeling after I wake up with the ritual snake draining at 2-3 am (that's because of fluid intake at night, especially tea, there's nowt wrong in the prostate department) where I "sleep" for 30-60 mins and often just give up trying to sleep at anything from 4am. Pain levels also MUCH higher than this time yesterday, but I'm used to that so it's "manageable" without pharmas.

So, in my mind, there's no doubt regarding the effects of the CBD at night for I feel a hell of a lot worse today than I did yesterday.

@BWM I can't personally recommend any mod, but although that one you mention doesn't appear in any "top 10" lists it does look decent, the ceramic "pot" being the critical part. What seems to be routinely at the top of the list is the Mig Vapor Sub series, so I guess it comes down to the two usual factors, how much you want to pay and making sure you do your research properly as you want a tank that DOESN'T have to be replaced as often as some, cheaper, models do.

Meanwhile, time for an update.

The last harvest has been maturing in paper bags, and I can definitely say that the Paradise Seeds Pandora, a 70/20/10 hybrid Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis, does have the described effect, a long-lasting stoned feeling, and definitely does have medical uses. Unfortunately, not so much for me.

You see, the problem is that I have identified 6 different types of pain in my back, and knocking them all out whilst still being "functional" is not easy and generally I prefer "dials them all down a bit". The Pandora does take out 4 of these pains, especially inflammation, but the other two, pretty much bone on bone, end up being increased, even enhanced, due to the lack of "clutter" from all the other signals usually getting sent off as well. So although it could be better for me, and maybe if I had left her longer she would have been, that one isn't quite making the grade. But I have another seed so I can always try again some time in the future as the potential is there, and if nothing else I can say that I'll bet it would be good for assorted pains and conditions, but in the current state it doesn't quite make it for me.

Ho hum, that's why we do these things, we experiment to find out what works best for our particular needs, we do our "research", and if that means lying on the ceiling being "researched off our faces" then so be it.

Back