The PerfectPipe

Tejasdirt

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
any one else try one??
I've got one and have to say it's by far the best pipe I own.
It does have a learning curve, and there are steps for it to get max efficiency
But it's a simple great pipe!!
Not for everyone but those who get it......
Get It!!!!!
Beats the Genius pipe hands down in price point and simply usage.
My genius pipe has been collecting dust after just a week of "trying" to use it.
Wish I found This PerfectPipe before I lost my money on the genius
I
Anyone else???
https://www.theperfectpipe.com/

Looks like a Dynavap.

I have a few Dynavap, and they are great. My tolerance is pretty low though, not sure how well they would work for heavier users.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I.ll have to reaserch the Dynavap.
But the PerfectPipe is not pushed as a vaporizer.
It's a smoking device
Pax

Salutations,

It does have a learning curve... ... Not for everyone...

M'yeah, i just watched the video and was able to figure that much:

YouTube: PerfectPipe stops the cough

The Perfect Pipe - Schematic [640x300] .PNG

Actually it also proved somewhat useful to visit this manufacturer's web site as well:

The Perfect Pipe - Used Filter after 1 Bowl .PNG

I mean... Yuk!! :baghead:

Beats the Genius pipe hands down...

M'well, there's no doubt on my mind that a vapo as the former NimbinVap, or even a smoker device as PipeTek's Prometheus would offer valuable advantages of their own. Though i already got my own favourite type of "perfect" pipe anyway.

Looks like a Dynavap.

Na, not even close. DynaVap dynamics differ radically IMO.

...the PerfectPipe is not pushed as a vaporizer. It's a smoking device

It's hard not to concur with this comment after collecting sufficient perspective as shown above.

My customized VG pipe eliminates "Burning Sparks" simply by avoiding their creation in the 1st place, while for this one to cause "No Burn" it most likely requires a combination of lungs power + operator skills which i can only dream of, not to mention the "No Cough" claim though perhaps it's possible the hot exhaust gases could feel "Smoother". It may get clean "Like New" and "Forever", thanks to the glass material, but can you "reclaim" from it?... Healthier if compared to a filter-less "joint" i guess, but what about a fine-tuned vaporizer offering enhanced aroma/taste appreciation as a bonus, in absence of any fire in or near the bowl?!

Sorry but my "specific desired level of cannabinoids" would certainly drop dramatically should i be tempted to give it a shot, followed by days of abstainance just to recover i believe.

The idea of a well-formated "Micro Fiber" filter may seem appealing in some situations though quite frankly i've got this corner covered too, including the "Harm Reduction" aspect.

Overall, as for so many other products, i must conclude the real bargain is for those guys in the chain who come before its end user...

:2cents:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Back