Welcome back to AFN. Please note that all posts need to use your complete name as there is a Vault Seed Bank in California with an internet presence.

I actually saw that, I was wondering if there was affiliation or not.

:welcome: Welcome back The Vault to AFN! :welcome:

I grew my 1st 1/2 lb plant with the Auto Cheese seeds I won when you were here before! Sorry I didn't get around to growing them out until after you had left. Anywho, love that you guys take credit cards and ship to the states! :headbang:

Thanks Guys,

We are super stoked to be back on AFN and so happy to announce that we can again accept International Credit Cards and ship almost everywhere in the world, (with awesome stealth and guaranteed shipping) yes this includes USA, Canada, Australia, NZ etc. We of course can still process in the UK and Europe as always :)

Our new MD and marketing Guru, Gary will be the most active on AFN from The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and will be posting up a competition soon for you guys just after he launches our "Green Friday" deals very soon.

I will still be around of course if anyone needs me and I will always be happy to help.

Don't forget you can get 10% off at The Vault using discount code AFN10

Back