World Wide The Solo Cup Stretch Challenge

Germination
Sawney Bean's
Banana Daddy Auto
Right, let's get this party started :size:
20231201_094218.jpg

I was going to go with an Oaxacan landrace from deeez@OG and take a big advantage but decided to save the seeds I have for later.

I recently started a GPS TX Chem and it's pretty vigorous compared to the other seedlings, so I decided to go with this strain.

20231201_033940.jpg

Nothing fancy, just put it in a wet pod and stuck it in the cloner.

Am I lost or did we not get a “code card” last night for germination? I didn’t plan on starting till tonight anyways going to be half day behind
Not sure, I was just going off Dali's post plus I have to travel for work this weekend so I couldn't wait.

Am I lost or did we not get a “code card” last night for germination? I didn’t plan on starting till tonight anyways going to be half day behind
Thought the same but reread MOG’s original first post he altered it to reflect the rules rather than making a new post

Oh god totally missed that and I reread that post multiple times this morning too :doh: :coffee2::baked::thanks:
All rules and notices are always in the first post. I make changes regularly so watch the first post of any game!

All rules and notices are always in the first post. I make changes regularly so watch the first post of any game!
Yeah I seen it after farmer Jake said something but had completely looked over it twice prior to him saying something just wasn’t awake this morning. I was a bit premature on my post should have waited till I was fully awake :coffee2::doh::oops1:

Back