World Wide The Solo Cup Stretch Challenge

Well, definitely not what I was expecting at this point from an almost 3 week old plant😂

Attachments

• Snapchat-1440023006.jpg
    Snapchat-1440023006.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Same as the other two. year old HF with the O+.......reached the end of that experiment in cheap soil so the new year will be bringing fresh bags.
It doesn't look like you have many drain holes in your cup. I think with the heavier soil and lack of drainage/ vents, the soil may be too wet.

I have been doing mine in coco and typically start by soaking my cup, plant and don't water for the first week. After that first week, I just water till runoff once a day. With coco it doesn't matter if the soil is still a bit damp. Once it starts to drink a whole cup in a day, I try to water twice a day. I hand water and don't have time for any more than that.

Week 2
Sawney Bean's
Banana Daddy Auto
Day 17
Not growing as quickly as I'd like, but apart from that, she looks healthy ish, so onwards and hopefully upwards :toke:
20231221_095009.jpg
20231221_094909.jpg
20231221_094941.jpg

It doesn't look like you have many drain holes in your cup. I think with the heavier soil and lack of drainage/ vents, the soil may be too wet.

I have been doing mine in coco and typically start by soaking my cup, plant and don't water for the first week. After that first week, I just water till runoff once a day. With coco it doesn't matter if the soil is still a bit damp. Once it starts to drink a whole cup in a day, I try to water twice a day. I hand water and don't have time for any more than that.
Used an old cup I use before and it worked good for the mason jar grows as far as drainage. Have only watered twice around the edges till runoff to try to get roots to grow sideways. Think it's more a used up compacted soil issue than anything else. Seems I found the limit on reusing soil for this at least.

We've hit 4in! Threw it in my counter top aerogarden since the tent canopy was just consuming this little guy and i think the far red spectrum with the "flower" light option is doing it some good. This girl took her time getting up on 12/4 as to why im tagging this week 2 @Mañ'O'Green Can some of us late starters get 1/7 as a deadline for the "month challenge? 🤣🤣🤣
Second picture shows air pruning/riser base

Happy Holidays to all my growmies out there!!
1000064933.jpg
1000064934.jpg

We've hit 4in! Threw it in my counter top aerogarden since the tent canopy was just consuming this little guy and i think the far red spectrum with the "flower" light option is doing it some good. This girl took her time getting up on 12/4 as to why im tagging this week 2 @Mañ'O'Green Can some of us late starters get 1/7 as a deadline for the "month challenge? 🤣🤣🤣
Second picture shows air pruning/riser base

Happy Holidays to all my growmies out there!!
View attachment 1654623View attachment 1654624
You can call it whatever you want but Week 3 starts Sunday and the race ends Jan.1. The grow will continue past that to harvest.

Week 3
Jean-O Rootbeer Float S2
Still kicking but showing some signs that something is wrong. Droppy leaves and a couple spots on leaves. Not sure what's going on but I will try to keep it simple from here on out.

20231223_102917.jpg

Back