Smoking Accessory and Vaporizer The Wand by Ispire

This thread is for the general discussion of the accessory, smoke & vape reviews The Ispire Wand. Please add to the discussion here.
Got one for a DynaVap, to not use a torch, amd it works great on the lowest (250F) setting for that :pass: ; but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to dabbing, how does it work for that 🤔

Got one for a DynaVap, to not use a torch, amd it works great on the lowest (250F) setting for that :pass: ; but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to dabbing, how does it work for that 🤔
Screenshot_2023-09-24-01-17-41-756.jpg

Imbedded in the wall of the boro induction cup, is stainless steel. You place the induction cup in the Banger, and slip the Wand device over the Banger. Then click 5 times to turn it on, select temp, and click twice to begin the heat up cycle. When the device stops flashing during warm-up, it's ready to add the concentrate. :thumbsup:

:pass:

Last edited:
View attachment 1645777
Imbedded in the wall of the boro induction cup, is stainless steel. You place the induction cup in the Banger, and slip the Wand device over the Banger. Then click 5 times to turn it on, select temp, and click twice to begin the heat up cycle. When the device stops flashing during warm-up, it's ready to add the concentrate. :thumbsup:

Ah...looks like a bong but for concentrate, and the wand replaces a torch for that, very interesting, thanks. I may have to look into that some more.

Ah...looks like a bong but for concentrate, and the wand replaces a torch for that, very interesting, thanks. I may have to look into that some more.
I have it installed on my Diamond Glass, Klein Incycler. Very smooth hitter that Rig.

Looks interesting, I love the rig by the way. Did you get it online or in a shop?
I purchased it online, through a local Headshop in order to receive a discount.

They've ran out since , but you can find them here:

:d5: