Thermostat controller instructions?

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
I have a Mars hydro tent setup, custom… 4x4, 6” in-line, FC-E 4800 and thermostat controller.

my problem is that I have my temp set at 72 deg F and fan runs almost constant not allowing the tent to reach set temp. Setting is on auto, high rh set to highest limit, low rh set to lowest limit, upper temp set to 72f and low temp set to 55 f but fan is running well before upper limit is met. Could you send instructions on how to set fans to upper temp limit only? Not worried about RH or lower limit. I just don’t want the fan running and exhausting warm air before setpoint is met. Thank you!

I have a Mars hydro tent setup, custom… 4x4, 6” in-line, FC-E 4800 and thermostat controller.

my problem is that I have my temp set at 72 deg F and fan runs almost constant not allowing the tent to reach set temp. Setting is on auto, high rh set to highest limit, low rh set to lowest limit, upper temp set to 72f and low temp set to 55 f but fan is running well before upper limit is met. Could you send instructions on how to set fans to upper temp limit only? Not worried about RH or lower limit. I just don’t want the fan running and exhausting warm air before setpoint is met. Thank you!
@Marshydro

Hi. You can set it according to the following steps.
1. switch to the automatic mode.
2. select low temp. press the up and down buttons at the same time to turn off the setting.

Hi. You can set it according to the following steps.
1. switch to the automatic mode.
2. select low temp. press the up and down buttons at the same time to turn off the setting.
Thank you very much for the quick response! I will adjust this morning!

Back