Dutch Passion Think Different smoke report

O

Oh Jay

Hi folks, I'd like to post a report on Dutch Passion's Think Different.
14 weeks of 20/4 from start to finish, she gave me 9+oz of dry bud.

The flavours and smells are very subtle, as they were when growing. Probably not helped by the fairly quick drying.
However, here is my report. I use the http://www.flickr.com/photos/cannababble/3179142809/ Cannabis flavour/aroma wheel.

So

Think Different.
diary6.jpgdiary7.jpgdiary8.jpgdiary9.jpgdiary11.jpgdiary5.jpg

Smell upon opening the jar is ground coriander and geranium, slightly mint.
Ground bud smells...
Herbaceous; dry; tobacco
Herbaceous; fresh; eucalyptus/mint
Floral; floral; geranium
Earthy; earthy; dusty
Woody; resinous; greasy sage.

When smoked I get what I think of as Amsterdam Sativa, similar to silver haze type smoke taste, very spicy andtangy, with a thick greasy herbal sage aftertaste. All very subtle and extremely lovely.

The high is a real creeper taking up to 1/2 hour to come on properly. It's also quite subtle, but strong nonetheless. Causing extremely stoned bumbling behaviour if smoked to excess.:D
Great for daytime and social activities, good anti anxiety effects, cheerful upbeat jolly high with slightly brighter and more vibrant than usual colours in my vision.

Overall, generally really nice weed, nothing amazing (except the yield!!) but is very mellow so suitable for before work (in small doses), and relaxing at the same time so allows restful sleep in bigger doses.

Highly recommended, and you might get a "super-auto" in the pack too.

Cheers folks
OJ:thumbs:

Cheers Oh Jay plenty of bumbling behaviour for me soon then lol mine will be dry by Friday and I can't wait to pack a vape.

I've not even thought to try a vape yet,
I'll get back to you on the tastes and FX

14 weeks ? is that typical for the strain ? if so then the yeild isnt as great as i once thought cosidering i can do photo's in that time with a 4-6 week veg (depending on strain) and then less electricity used with only burning up 12/12 worth of lighting

but if outdoors then electricity wouldnt matter , although 14 weeks is still crazy

thank you for the well done report , you have me thinking now though

lol thinking different then i was previously though (pun intended)

peace :cool:

Great smoke report Oh Jay!

Back