Thoughts

Reaction score
I am very new to auto flower and am definitely learning a lot thanks to the people on this site. I'm looking for thoughts on the use of C02 and the re use of the medium I use to grow my plants in. I have spoken to my girl at my local hydro supply and she actually recommended reusing the Coco. I am wondering if anybody else here uses Co2 and/or re uses their growing medium?

I am very new to auto flower and am definitely learning a lot thanks to the people on this site. I'm looking for thoughts on the use of C02 and the re use of the medium I use to grow my plants in. I have spoken to my girl at my local hydro supply and she actually recommended reusing the Coco. I am wondering if anybody else here uses Co2 and/or re uses their growing medium?
As long as you did not have any sick plants (pathogens) just give it a good rinse and precharge with Cal-Mag. Use a good nutrient line made for coco.

Co² is a waste of time for less than 20 plants and in order for it to work you need AC in the tent. Just getting on the top of your game with what you have will give you a better gain in both quality and quantity.

What MOG said re. CO2. Extra CO2 is unlikely to be a benefit until your grow space can be operated completely sealed and your grow skills can dial all other factors in consistently. Unless you have a lot of near perfect grows under your belt, CO2 would likely be a waste of time, money, and focus.

Welcome to AFN, and good luck with the grow! :pighug:

As long as you did not have any sick plants (pathogens) just give it a good rinse and precharge with Cal-Mag. Use a good nutrient line made for coco.

Co² is a waste of time for less than 20 plants and in order for it to work you need AC in the tent. Just getting on the top of your game with what you have will give you a better gain in both quality and quantity.
Hey thanks to your previous assistance all my girls are ROCKIN IT! They are drinking and avg of 2" of nutes per day and growing like weeds! I am 2-3 weeks from completion and harvest.
I will do as you've recommended and will keep all posted. FYI I actually talked the old lady into letting me put AC in my grow area for the summer so I will work on controlling the atmosphere before trying Co2. I have a tank etc from my photo period grows but will hold out. Thx again.

Waste of time and money!

_DSC3739.JPG

Back