Time to flush?

Reaction score
Hi, my purple lemonade has just hit week 9. According to fastbuds it has a 9-10 week flower. The pistols have mostly turned orange, hard to really tell if trichromes have turned milky as my magnifier isn’t great these days (new one ordered). She’s been burnt due to hot soil and nutrients so doesn’t look the nest, yield isn’t great either. Last 2 feeds I’ve given her plain water on the advice of you guys here but should I now start the 2 week flush in preparation for harvest? After the flush how many days darkness should I give her before I cutting down? Any other advice on finishing would be great to.
3128A2A5-B215-4A9A-9712-559E9AFF96BE.jpeg

Attachments

• BAF93761-28D7-4E7A-9C49-591AEB4FC09F.jpeg
    BAF93761-28D7-4E7A-9C49-591AEB4FC09F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 0C2064DE-73A0-4678-8C27-E411673CF1BC.jpeg
    0C2064DE-73A0-4678-8C27-E411673CF1BC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
You have not given much info , but never mind , you have done well mate . Remember Just ask and you will get very good advice . What have you been feeding them , and what is you soil . If you post that we will have a lot better idea to help . :cooldance: :thumbsup:

Was just reading up on stuff and that’s whT came up on the fast buds site. If I just let her run for another week on plain water think that’ll do the job ?

Just do mate . :thumbsup:

You have not given much info , but never mind , you have done well mate . Remember Just ask and you will get very good advice . What have you been feeding them , and what is you soil . If you post that we will have a lot better idea to help . :cooldance: :thumbsup:
Biobizz all mix soil, biobizz nute range asp per schedule but at half strength man o green said to only feed nutes every 3rd/4th feed. The breeder actually stated no extra nutrients were required for this flower. First time grow so I get it’s a learning process.

Was just reading up on stuff and that’s whT came up on the fast buds site. If I just let her run for another week on plain water think that’ll do the job ?
Main thing to remember. ...don't panic and it's your grow. Do it how you want. Many paths to the same spot.

Main thing to remember. ...don't panic and it's your grow. Do it how you want. Many paths to the same spot.
True, just want it to work out lol the thought of all the effort for nothing is quite disheartening but as I said, you live and learn.
Looking forward to the other girl finishing off and having a clean tent and starting fresh. Between the nute burn on the purple lemonade and the banana blaze showing pollen sacs it’s been a wild ride

True, just want it to work out lol the thought of all the effort for nothing is quite disheartening but as I said, you live and learn.
Looking forward to the other girl finishing off and having a clean tent and starting fresh. Between the nute burn on the purple lemonade and the banana blaze showing pollen sacs it’s been a wild ride
Looking like you adapted and overcame pretty well. As a precaution, I'd spray the tent down with water top to bottom before starting new grow. Never know where a grain of pollen or 2 might be hiding.

Back