New Grower Today is Day 5 - should I be concerned

_state_of_mind_

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Here is a close up picture of the plant. Today is the 5th day since she came out of the soil (with the smallest hint of true leaves). She is about 1.5 inches tall. I am just about able to spot the 2nd set of true leaves, but they seem to be curled up a bit. Also, looking at other pictures here, I am getting the sense that she is smaller than she should be at this stage. This is an outdoor grow in a coco peat + compost + soil mix in a tropical country :)

I would really appreciate your suggestions/advice here. This is my first grow (but an active gardener of veggies, fruits, etc).

IMG_4138.jpg

At this point most the growing is going on under ground establishing the root system and gathering energy for the push top side. Looks good.
makes sense - this is a new grow medium for me (mostly use soil + compost for veggies and other plants), so a bit more paranoid I guess :)

she looks in great shape but as @Bill.de.Cat said most of the growing now is underground on the roots just give her time also nice to meet you

makes sense - this is a new grow medium for me (mostly use soil + compost for veggies and other plants), so a bit more paranoid I guess :)
Lol, don't sweat it. Been obsessing over next grow cause I'm gonna change abit and I still got3/4 weeks left on current grow.

she looks in great shape but as @Bill.de.Cat said most of the growing now is underground on the roots just give her time also nice to meet you
great to meet you too! Yes, will wait patiently and let her do her thing.

Lol, don't sweat it. Been obsessing over next grow cause I'm gonna change abit and I still got3/4 weeks left on current grow.
Haha, the wait is excruciating, but you have your current grow to keep you happy!

great to meet you too! Yes, will wait patiently and let her do her thing.

Haha, the wait is excruciating, but you have your current grow to keep you happy!
Don't know about happy, 2 hours to do weekly complete waterlog feeding.oon only 5 plants which is why I'm looking into autopots.

Back