Live Stoners Toking and Gaming

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Havent seen an avenue for it but I think it would be a fun discussion topic. Favorite games to play high, or not, favorite old school games, gaming frustrations or whatever.

So Ill start. Been playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice for the past few months after rage quitting 2 years ago. Bout ready to do it again too. Been stuck on the same boss for weeks now....and smoking dont make it any less frustrating.

So, any game while high. Just getting back into games when time allows. Hitman 3 world of assassination, rise of tomb raider, are my recents. Switch is fun ! Mario kart 8 rocks while high!

I laugh with GTA Online, daily. Of course, I'm high! I have waaaaaay to many hours playing.

Red Dead was a great game with VAST potential, but Rockstar has pretty much abandoned it.

A great game with unreal scenery was Assassin's Creed Origins, set in Ancient Egypt. Where else can you slide down one of the sides of the Great Pyramid? It also has a learning mode and you can go and just learn about Ancient Egypt.

Today I've been having a great time listening to podcasts on cannabis breedIng and playing Civilization VI. Kinda glad the weather is crappy so i dont feel obliagted to be outside, lol. @WildBill I liked Origins, been slowly making my way through AC Odyssey which I really like. Ive tried a few times to get into No Man's Sky, but it's too much damn work just to stay alive let alone really explore/build. I'd like to give the Hogwarts game a try, looks like a lot of fun.

Iblard: Laputa no Kaeru Machi PS1 gert if you like puke graphics and adventuring
quid.png

other than that apex for compet.

I play World of Tanks, just to keep my profanity sharp. I hope that company dies a horrible death.
I played that for a bit and gave up in frustration. If you really wanna be able to play you gonna have to pay and I'm cheap.

Back