Live Stoners Toking and Gaming

Havent seen an avenue for it but I think it would be a fun discussion topic. Favorite games to play high, or not, favorite old school games, gaming frustrations or whatever.

So Ill start. Been playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice for the past few months after rage quitting 2 years ago. Bout ready to do it again too. Been stuck on the same boss for weeks now....and smoking dont make it any less frustrating.
Took a tally of the times Ive tried to beat Isshin The Sword Saint and Im up to 137 attemps with 0 success. If anyones looking for a game that will make you question your sanity, this is definitely the one. I love it though, soundtrack is amazing, gameplay and lore is spot on. Really a masterpiece but ridiculously difficult.

Ive been playing a lot of Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 as far as ps1 is concerned, and the spyro trilogy
spyro but you gotta get the dragons stoned lololo

Attachments

• spyro.png
    spyro.png
    3 MB · Views: 10
Took a tally of the times Ive tried to beat Isshin The Sword Saint and Im up to 137 attemps with 0 success. If anyones looking for a game that will make you question your sanity, this is definitely the one. I love it though, soundtrack is amazing, gameplay and lore is spot on. Really a masterpiece but ridiculously difficult.
Im up over 200 now....I stopped keeping track because its depressing

Back