Live Stoners Toking and Gaming

thats what ive heard too.. so ill try that one next
If you like the Tomb Raider series, Assassin's Creed Origins it's damn good. Beautiful video game!
You visit many of the famous Egyptian sites. You can actually slide down the Great Pyramid at Giza. While not in a new condition, most of the white marble was still intact. You can take breaks during the game and just go through the Mini lessons of historical Egypt at various places in the map.
The bosses that you fight are very tough but very doable. The sea battle aspects of the game are very similar to Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
It should be pretty cheap also

If you like the Tomb Raider series, Assassin's Creed Origins it's damn good. Beautiful video game!
You visit many of the famous Egyptian sites. You can actually slide down the Great Pyramid at Giza. While not in a new condition, most of the white marble was still intact. You can take breaks during the game and just go through the Mini lessons of historical Egypt at various places in the map.
The bosses that you fight are very tough but very doable. The sea battle aspects of the game are very similar to Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
It should be pretty cheap also
Ive played a few assassins creed games but not this one, I'll have to check this out.

Ive played a few assassins creed games but not this one, I'll have to check this out.
You definitely won't be disappointed! The controls are very good and toward the end of the game a bit complicated but the game progresses you into it seamlessly.

It's just an extremely beautiful game! The scenery can be quite breathtaking at times!
Definitely a game to get really roasted and just do whatever!

Never played, heard it was pretty good though. I used to play a submarine game on Playstation one called Treasures of the Deep. That was great, seems kinda similar too
I recommend it highly. If you try it, you might consider not making the mistake that I and many others seem to make - I regret searching for information online about the game. It is designed to be an exploration during which you figure stuff out for yourself. I left the game alone for months, and am now back in a more recently started session during which I am not using anything online to help figure stuff out. Given my advancing age, I have the advantage of my current game not being too influenced by remembering all the details from earlier ones. :biggrin: :pighug:

I've been playing this silly game online close to 10 years now! Crazy to say that!

I've done everything in the game many times over and know the map way better than I really should! :biggrin: :haha:I've never bought a shark card and have more than enough money in the game!

In the video below is what I do. I try to creatively kill others playing GTA that are not my friends. I strive for creativity above all else!

You go off radar to a scene of players where the cops are hot and heavy.. You are dressed as a Swat member.
You pull out your Taser and you alternately tase the player and then you pull out your candy canes and beat him to death.

I've sent this guy ideas and I've gotten ideas from him. I think he's quite entertaining especially with his editing!

those of you that have played GTA may get more out of this video than others

Back