Live Stoners Toking and Gaming

Lost this thread lol. Been playing a lot of bioshock since xbox had the collection on sale for 10 bucks. Bioshock infinite is really good. Definitely a great toke and game....game lmao 😅🤣🤣

Havent seen an avenue for it but I think it would be a fun discussion topic. Favorite games to play high, or not, favorite old school games, gaming frustrations or whatever.

So Ill start. Been playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice for the past few months after rage quitting 2 years ago. Bout ready to do it again too. Been stuck on the same boss for weeks now....and smoking dont make it any less frustrating.
Have you slane that Boss yet?

Lost this thread lol. Been playing a lot of bioshock since xbox had the collection on sale for 10 bucks. Bioshock infinite is really good. Definitely a great toke and game....game lmao 😅🤣🤣
I think I played Bioshock on the PS3. i've never played it stoned. I bet it would be pretty cool

Its a lazy sunday today. Going old school and breaking out the sega genesis today. Could just play most of my collection on xbox but nostalgia is more important. 1st game of the day
Screenshot_20231112_072634_Chrome.jpg

Its a lazy sunday today. Going old school and breaking out the sega genesis today. Could just play most of my collection on xbox but nostalgia is more important. 1st game of the day View attachment 1645240
Frustrated completely everything set up only to find out my power supply isnt working, just tested it with a multimeter and I got no power coming from the adapter. Something broke, looking for a new one right now. So Im playing oblivion lmao.

Frustrated completely everything set up only to find out my power supply isnt working, just tested it with a multimeter and I got no power coming from the adapter. Something broke, looking for a new one right now. So Im playing oblivion lmao.
I hate when that happens!:pass:

I had one of my PS4 s get zapped Cama but I don't know a damn thing about them to repair it. I use it as a second console with another account so I can do some things!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back