New Grower Too small?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

These are auto amnesia (advancedseeds). They were meant to be grown 2-3 weeks inside and be moved to a guerilla spot so i didn't bother with pot size and soil composition. That was a mistake. Because of external factors they can not be moved until 4.5 weeks. Now they are 3 weeks old from sprout. I guess because of the small pots and lack of proper nutrients they got stunted but went into preflower. The soil is 1/2 coco 1/2 peatmoss with a small dose of slow release nutes.
Do you think they will recover? Are they too small to give a decent yield?
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20190611_185051.jpg
    IMG_20190611_185051.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20190611_185045.jpg
    IMG_20190611_185045.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 72
Hello guys,

These are auto amnesia (advancedseeds). They were meant to be grown 2-3 weeks inside and be moved to a guerilla spot so i didn't bother with pot size and soil composition. That was a mistake. Because of external factors they can not be moved until 4.5 weeks. Now they are 3 weeks old from sprout. I guess because of the small pots and lack of proper nutrients they got stunted but went into preflower. The soil is 1/2 coco 1/2 peatmoss with a small dose of slow release nutes.
Do you think they will recover? Are they too small to give a decent yield?
Thanks!

you could transplant them now, damage has already been done by being in the smaller pot for to long... but don't panic not is all lost this is actually one way off growing auto's by dwarfing them. It's how I grow my auto's in my veg tent.

Transplant them now into a larger pot (5 - 10ltrs no bigger), what will happen is they will then put energy back to the roots to fill the pot out which in turn will draw from the stretch so they will not get that tall but by having the larger root mass they will then put some good weight on... I can get 2 -3 oz from one plant by growing it this way

What happened here hey? I’ve had a few dwarfs outdoors, still makes for some good smoke!! Don’t give up on em!

Did you transplant them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back