Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
Hello all here is a pic of my TOOTH DECAY DAY 53
TOOTH D%£.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :baked:

Idk. I think I might’ve effed this one up. I saw someone float seeds in a 1%peroxide solution to encourage germination and it worked too well. That’s 5 days it’s been in the same position. The other two I did are stalled as well. The cotyledon and root popped out of the seed shell and was completely white so I did my best to tplant and this is what I got now. Thankfully I’m like a doomsday prepper when it comes to my Mephisto Collection. Come holocaust come famine come what may. I’ll have Mephisto Till I die!!

Idk. I think I might’ve effed this one up. I saw someone float seeds in a 1%peroxide solution to encourage germination and it worked too well. That’s 5 days it’s been in the same position. The other two I did are stalled as well. The cotyledon and root popped out of the seed shell and was completely white so I did my best to tplant and this is what I got now. Thankfully I’m like a doomsday prepper when it comes to my Mephisto Collection. Come holocaust come famine come what may. I’ll have Mephisto Till I die!!
Hello i just soak in normal 6.0 ph water for 24h then in to the soil or coco i dont wait for tap root to pop let nature do its thing its worked for millions of years so why try and re invent the wheel keep it simple that way there is less chance of fcking it up thats my moto :thumbsup:

Back