Mephisto Genetics Top 3 Most Requested Strains

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hello all,

In a thread about this week's release I saw in description for Man Bear Alien Pig that it was the 3rd most requested strain ever released. So that got me wondering. What are 1 & 2? Hopefully Stan will come in and end speculation on their top 2 but let's not hesitate to speculate until then lol

What do you think their top 5 most popular are? (Obviously not the same as most requested as it may vary based on is regularly in stock and what isnt)

My guess is:
Double Grape
Ripley's OG
Forum Stomper
Toothless Alien
Creme de la Chem

Always curious to hear what you think their top 5 are and your top 5.

I've only grown and smoked 3 Mephisto stains so far so they are all in my top 5 lol
50 Shades of Grape
Pinot Noir
Samsquach OG X Forum Stomper

I have a Double Grape & Creme de la Chem half way in now :)

It's been about double grape for years, honestly grown both and highly favor sour stomper to DG. For a while it was AvsT. Before I got here it must have been Tyrone special from the talk at the time. I got some of her that's an impossible one to find now. The nuggets are popular too I love just to watch the purple one grow.

My top 5 requested guess

Double grape
Sour crack
Sour stomper
Strawberry
4 assed monkey (because I request it lol)

It's been about double grape for years, honestly grown both and highly favor sour stomper to DG. For a while it was AvsT. Before I got here it must have been Tyrone special from the talk at the time. I got some of her that's an impossible one to find now. The nuggets are popular too I love just to watch the purple one grow.

My top 5 requested guess

Double grape
Sour crack
Sour stomper
Strawberry
What do you like about SS vs DG? I just harvested my very first plant (sour stomper), so I’d love to hear what to look forward to as she dries. I have a DG going but only 3 weeks in

Much more ice on the stomper, better smell of grapes, better flavor. The high was about the same. No flies on DG she had dense flowers a bit better than the SS.

My top 5 requested guess

Double grape
Sour crack
Sour stomper
Strawberry

Speaking of Tyrone, I have one going right now, day 55. At least I hope it is TS; because it wasn't sold in the breeder's pack, I cannot be sure. Lovely girl all the same.

20210524_095407.jpg

Could be her. I got mine in the breeders pack. I need to reverse one and get more. Tried and failed once or twice at it so far. Shes a fast one. And had a meaty kinda smell. A very nice all around plant.

Could be her. I got mine in the breeders pack. I need to reverse one and get more. Tried and failed once or twice at it so far. Shes a fast one. And had a meaty kinda smell. A very nice all around plant.
Aye, she is quick, and there is a faintly meaty smell mixed with the scent of mastic gum anytime I brush against her. I'm scouring the net trying to find more of her.

Good luck with it, night owl has the only thing still on the market with her genetics I've seen.

Back