Mephisto Genetics Touchdown!

Hotfire

Auto Student
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ordered on Monday, got here today!
Freebie is 3 Bears og x Orange Diesel.
The grove bag is sexy! Very good quality.
20230408_103756.jpg

Nice @Hotfire I got 2 packages today and one was literally the same exact ones stickers and freebie too! I was gonna get a Grove bag and I forgot to add it in but I just saw the drop for Monday and it's gonna have something I've been waiting for awhile Fantasmo Express! Ghost train Haze can't go wrong and my CDLC x Skywalker is starting to really like the new pot and I can't wait to see what the 3 Bears OG x Orange Diesel is going to bring to the table and for once I got the one I would of chosen! How's the grove bag!? .... also got some fresh cuts in so happy early birthday to me LoL
CDLC x Skywalker Day 33

Attachments

• 16809869932538028843915402102761.jpg
    16809869932538028843915402102761.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 16809871389136072486989588996675.jpg
    16809871389136072486989588996675.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
TOUCHDOWN??? I thought this thread was going to be about the awesome University of Tennessee Volunteer Football Team! Go Big Orange!

If you watched all of these videos, you may already be a fan! If not, I'll be happy to save a spot on the UT Band Wagon for you! :biggrin: :biggrin::pass:

TOUCHDOWN??? I thought this thread was going to be about the awesome University of Tennessee Volunteer Football Team! Go Big Orange!

If you watched all of these videos, you may already be a fan! If not, I'll be happy to save a spot on the UT Band Wagon for you! :biggrin: :biggrin::pass:

Of course I left off the best one of all. Our school fight song, (btw, my son is a drummer in marching band at his high school and after taking him to his 1st game in 2019 he said, "dad, I want to go to UT and be a member of the Pride of the Southland Marching Band). It almost brought tears to my eyes and I think he's good enough to do it! As a sophomore, he's already 1st chair percussionist. Go Big Orange! :pass:

Of course I left off the best one of all. Our school fight song, (btw, my son is a drummer in marching band at his high school and after taking him to his 1st game in 2019 he said, "dad, I want to go to UT and be a member of the Pride of the Southland Marching Band). It almost brought tears to my eyes and I think he's good enough to do it! As a sophomore, he's already 1st chair percussionist. Go Big Orange! :pass:

My grandpa is originally from Johnson City. Im from California but my family is all UT fans!

My grandpa is originally from Johnson City. Im from California but my family is all UT fans!
They've had a decent following across the country for years and fans travel very well! We just couldn't find the right coach for so many years. I made a post on a Vol site pre-season saying "Imagine the atmosphere in Neyland stadium when we play bama after blowing out all previous opponents by at least 3 scores!!" It was closer against Pitt and late vs the Ga-turds, but my prediction sort of came true! GBO! :pass:

Back