Laughing Hyena Seeds Trouble finding Beaver Genetics in US.

R Wayne

Chi Cerca Trova
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Root Beer Float, ZaMango, Strawbba the Hutt, Jimmy Jacks, Invader Zam
I’ve been trying to get my hands on some @beavergenetics but have had no luck so far. There’s nothing on Chef Anna and Hemp Depot seems to be based in Canada. Hoping they’re available in the U.S. Any help/info would be appreciated.

I’ve been trying to get my hands on some @beavergenetics but have had no luck so far. There’s nothing on Chef Anna and Hemp Depot seems to be based in Canada. Hoping they’re available in the U.S. Any help/info would be appreciated.

Hi, we are in talks with some US based seed banks but nothing solid as of yet.

Hemp Depot will ship to the US, they only have 2 strains. We will be sending more strains when in a few months.

Will make another thread as we get in more seedbanks. My apologies

Hi, we are in talks with some US based seed banks but nothing solid as of yet.

Hemp Depot will ship to the US, they only have 2 strains. We will be sending more strains when in a few months.

Will make another thread as we get in more seedbanks. My apologies
Thanks for the info.

Hello! check out https://TheAutoflowerStore.com -- the first seedbank in the US to stock Beaver Genetics! TheAutoflowerStore.com has "Jack's Dream" and "99 Skunks" and will hopefully pickup more from Beaver Genetics if it goes well.

Hello! check out https://TheAutoflowerStore.com -- the first seedbank in the US to stock Beaver Genetics! TheAutoflowerStore.com has "Jack's Dream" and "99 Skunks" and will hopefully pickup more from Beaver Genetics if it goes well.
I saw that, I’m stoked. Wish the timing was better. Won’t be able to afford more beans for a little while.

Back