Old Reviews Trying to figure out how to hang my Led lights with duct work in the way. How do you do hang your eq

Reaction score
I have a lighthouse hydro tent 2x4x5, sun leave 4inch wind tunnel inline fan with a phresh filter, and 2 240w blackstar LEDs. I am trying to find the best way to install all of them. So far I am attaching fan directly to hole with strings and sleeves for outtake on tent and plan on using flex duck to attach phresh filter. The fan has a metal bracket I am screwing it to tent supports and going to use metal cables to hold filter up. I was planing on running metal cable from lights to supports but looks like fan and filter is in the way. I could run a cable from each side of light so duct work will be in middle and that is what I'm planning to do.

I can take picture and I know I probably confused everyone so I'm guess I'm asking how do you support your LEDs and filters to your tent? Also my filter came with a white sack that I put around filter I guess this is a predicted?
Thanks,

Sorry tent 4x2x5
He didn't ask for comments on tent size,no need to bash someones grow tent that way,just try and answer his questions.

I have a lighthouse hydro tent 2x4x5, sun leave 4inch wind tunnel inline fan with a phresh filter, and 2 240w blackstar LEDs. I am trying to find the best way to install all of them. So far I am attaching fan directly to hole with strings and sleeves for outtake on tent and plan on using flex duck to attach phresh filter. The fan has a metal bracket I am screwing it to tent supports and going to use metal cables to hold filter up. I was planing on running metal cable from lights to supports but looks like fan and filter is in the way. I could run a cable from each side of light so duct work will be in middle and that is what I'm planning to do.

I can take picture and I know I probably confused everyone so I'm guess I'm asking how do you support your LEDs and filters to your tent? Also my filter came with a white sack that I put around filter I guess this is a predicted?
Thanks,

Use wire or chain and hang it from the frame somehow,I'm sure you'll figure it out.:D

Thanks I will try chain or something . Also I corrected my self on tent size but do appreciate people sticking up for each other. Thanks again.

yeah just make sure you hang it surdy... last thing you wanna do i hurt your plants or eqipment you have a lot of $$$ invested in... cheers! :smokebuds: :pass:

here's my setup:
View attachment 160944
View attachment 160945

of course I'm on a mover... but you can see I use some pretty decent chains... that solarstorm is 23 pounds!!! :jaw:

Last edited:
Back