TS 3000 Had a Stroke

Drownomatic

Retired
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Panama
Well, I woke up to only half the LEDs lit on my light.

I swapped the plugs, and determined the panels were both good, but with no knowledge of the Tee fittings, decided not to mess with them.

I returned to the local shop where I purchased the unit, and they went to work on it immediately, at first swapping the ballast, but that didn't fix anything. They next swapped in a replacement dimmer, and put my original ballast back in. This did the trick!

This is why I try to buy from local brick and mortar stores. I paid a very similar price to online, and got service that no online retailer could offer. At best I'd have had to box up the entire unit, try to get a RGA, and wait for it to go round and round.

I'm growing strong again with no downtime.

Well, I woke up to only half the LEDs lit on my light.

I swapped the plugs, and determined the panels were both good, but with no knowledge of the Tee fittings, decided not to mess with them.

I returned to the local shop where I purchased the unit, and they went to work on it immediately, at first swapping the ballast, but that didn't fix anything. They next swapped in a replacement dimmer, and put my original ballast back in. This did the trick!

This is why I try to buy from local brick and mortar stores. I paid a very similar price to online, and got service that no online retailer could offer. At best I'd have had to box up the entire unit, try to get a RGA, and wait for it to go round and round.

I'm growing strong again with no downtime.
All depends on the brick and mortar store...My local would sell me MH lights, at about 75 bucks more and since it's just a selling store they would swap if withing their 90 day period or ship to MH for repair if over......with a handling charge..

Fantastic that your local shop was able to get you back up and running!

We don't have a "shop" no where close enough to make the trip worth it, what with the price of gas these days, so we have to be self sufficient here in the boonies.

Back