twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry F4 Grow&Show

How many did you plant that had balls?
3/3. First one was outdoors, showed both sexes but after plucking the male parts it was fine, second one was chucked as it was full blown brucing on me. And this one. Also found a seed in the one I brought to harvest and planted it and that too was hermie. Again I really love the final product but not the risk it brings into my tent.

I've got the final corner bound now.. C02 supplementation is in order beginning tomorrow, day 60. I'm going to try an bring out the beasty mini bush in her...

Screenshot_20221202-163442~2.png

:pass:

3/3. First one was outdoors, showed both sexes but after plucking the male parts it was fine, second one was chucked as it was full blown brucing on me. And this one. Also found a seed in the one I brought to harvest and planted it and that too was hermie. Again I really love the final product but not the risk it brings into my tent.
I'm not pointing fingers, but 3 for 3 is pretty damn high. I'd expect to see more people reporting it. Do you know which seed you received? 2a 6a ....ect

I'm not pointing fingers, but 3 for 3 is pretty damn high. I'd expect to see more people reporting it. Do you know which seed you received? 2a 6a ....ect
So far both of the ones I grew both hermed as well. First one got pulled and the 2nd I just plucked the male parts and moved on. I agree I like the strain but it needs a little more work to make it stable. I had 3a super terp

So far both of the ones I grew both hermed as well. First one got pulled and the 2nd I just plucked the male parts and moved on. I agree I like the strain but it needs a little more work to make it stable. I had 3a super terp
Ive had the same no issues....and all were frosty and good smoke.....I got one at day 44 no hermies out of mine...but if it's what's happening to you...I agree...needs some work....but it's almost there cause mine have been some nice grows.....

Ok......so yours was 3a. Good info!:thumbsup:
Mine is 6a 'Ryan's winner'. Her environment has been rock steady in both tents she's been in. She;s been getting 850ppfd for about 3 weeks. I think I read about your hermie, so I've eyeballed the hell outta her.
This is what data Twenty20 needs

At day 72, mine is just starting to slightly show signs of a fade. A slight change in the top's hue.

Mid Flower
:toke:
Looking in on Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B day 60, and she is mid flower. Her trichomes are building in greater numbers this time and with a bit of luck an a controllable UV range (Ahem and a bit of C02) , just maybe I can encourage a vastly greater amount than before.

Screenshot_20221203-110518~2.png

Screenshot_20221203-110323.png

:peace:

On a side note relative to the conversation.. She never gave signs of turning hermie this time around.
:d5:

Thank you for all the great input folks. We had a few pluck and play herms in our Indoor test plants but our outdoor came back 0% out of 40+ plants. The pluck and play plants didn't resurface. We definitely narrowed it down to a few phenos that were worse than others and we destroyed the seeds from those plants. Thank you to everyone for the input and grows! I'm always so impressed with the afn community, we couldn't do this without you all. We're planning on getting another g&s going soon with some of our new proven hash producers as well as another terp bomb related to the ogreberry we call Devil Fruit. I cordially invite you all to join on the next one! Cheers

Back