Dinafem Unique's XXL Invasion!

Hey Guy's, here is the first update Amnesia XXL & White Widow XXL @Day 2. They are in Controlled Environment w/co2 and doing Fantastic!:d5::thumbsup::woohoo::pop: *(notice shoots coming out already?) hahaha my goal 800gm between the 4, hopefully I can do slightly better though.

IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Last edited:
Hey Guy's, here is the first update Amnesia XXL & White Widow XXL @Day 2. They are in Controlled Environment w/co2 and doing Fantastic!:d5::thumbsup::woohoo::pop: *(notice shoots coming out already?) hahaha my goal 800gm between the 4, hopefully I can do slightly better though.

View attachment 1025858 View attachment 1025859 View attachment 1025861 View attachment 1025862 View attachment 1025865 View attachment 1025867 View attachment 1025868 View attachment 1025869 View attachment 1025871 :weed::wiz:

800g from 4 plants that's an ambitious goal mate. If anyone can pull this off it will be you :pass:

How much light power will these 4 girls be getting when lights are on full?

Looking great at this early stage. Now with the added co2 and closed grow environment. They will thrive :bong:

Keep the updates coming brother :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

View attachment 1025858 View attachment 1025859 View attachment 1025861 View attachment 1025862 View attachment 1025865 View attachment 1025867 View attachment 1025868 View attachment 1025869 View attachment 1025871 :weed::wiz:

800g from 4 plants that's an ambitious goal mate. If anyone can pull this off it will be you :pass:

Looking great at this early stage. Now with the added co2 and closed grow environment. They will thrive :bong:

Mark..

Mark..
Bro, I’ve pulled that between 3 plants before I got this! We under 315w , but we in a controlled environment with co2. I’d never say 800 if I didn’t think I could beat it haha... oh and we under full power right out of the gate.

Last edited:

Mark..
Yeah thanks again for your confidence, we gonna take this place to new levels. I’m like one of very few people who use co2 and a controlled environment..

Last edited:
Well my bad luck continues, the lec is all done (glad I didn’t pay for it with only 2 uses) I’m very disappointed!!!! I’m not really sure how I’ll be doing both the autos and photos just yet.. I guess once I know you guys will know.. so needless to say this whole grow going straight down the tubes and I doubt I’ll be hitting 800 grams .. anyways I was just letting ya guys know. I’m so aggravated at situation I’m in and not even have stuff to fall back on. :cuss::face::wall::sadcry:

Well my bad luck continues, the lec is all done (glad I didn’t pay for it with only 2 uses) I’m very disappointed!!!! I’m not really sure how I’ll be doing both the autos and photos just yet.. I guess once I know you guys will know.. so needless to say this whole grow going straight down the tubes and I doubt I’ll be hitting 800 grams .. anyways I was just letting ya guys know. I’m so aggravated at situation I’m in and not even have stuff to fall back on. :cuss::face::wall::sadcry:
What light died on you that damn quick brother ?

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear the bad news...but I know you are a very determined grobro and you will recover :vibes:

What light died on you that damn quick brother ?

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
The 315w lec , yeah I’ll say very quick...about the only thing it's good for is target practice now! (the Hood part of Lec) as far as I know the Ballast still works, but a lot of good that does without a hood & lamp.:shrug: This explains a lot really, coz since day 1 I always felt something wasn't right with it, during the test I had said that numerous times.. It seemed to have a flicker, there wasn't any support to address if that was normal or not, but I had to replace a lamp less then 30 days into test, then again before this grow so, now not only i'm out a light but also two lamps! I actually thought the ballast was gonna be the weak part about the light, turns out the Sun Reflector is defective or something if ya just touch the power cable running from hood to ballast or look at it wrong, POOF out goes the light..and it's a sealed part where cable attaches so ZERO chance of fixing...

Last edited:
Back