Dinafem Unique's XXL Invasion!

The 315w lec , yeah I’ll say very quick...about the only thing it's good for is target practice now! (the Hood part of Lec) as far as I know the Ballast still works, but a lot of good that does without a hood & lamp.:shrug: This explains a lot really, coz since day 1 I always felt something wasn't right with it, during the test I had said that numerous times.. It seemed to have a flicker, there wasn't any support to address if that was normal or not, but I had to replace a lamp less then 30 days into test, then again before this grow so, now not only i'm out a light but also two lamps! I actually thought the ballast was gonna be the weak part about the light, turns out the Sun Reflector is defective or something if ya just touch the power cable running from hood to ballast or look at it wrong, POOF out goes the light..and it's a sealed part where cable attaches so ZERO chance of fixing...
That sucks . sounds like my luck right there. I had half a mars go out but I had enough light to finish no problem.., man get u a hps cheap and will work.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Hey Bro, sorry to hear about your LEC Blowing out on you, I suppose if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any bro but sometimes life can be cruel. You got to pick yourself up dust yourself down and crack on with what you got, finish this in style, you can still show us some awsome plants and put a show on unique style :thumbsup::pass:

Wow, you sure got dealt a crappy hand this time. I remember back when the 315w LEC arrived and was being unboxed. Doesn't seem that long ago. Surely you had grow lights in play before that.... what happened to them? Did you sell them off?

th

The 315w lec , yeah I’ll say very quick...about the only thing it's good for is target practice now! (the Hood part of Lec) as far as I know the Ballast still works, but a lot of good that does without a hood & lamp.:shrug: This explains a lot really, coz since day 1 I always felt something wasn't right with it, during the test I had said that numerous times.. It seemed to have a flicker, there wasn't any support to address if that was normal or not, but I had to replace a lamp less then 30 days into test, then again before this grow so, now not only i'm out a light but also two lamps! I actually thought the ballast was gonna be the weak part about the light, turns out the Sun Reflector is defective or something if ya just touch the power cable running from hood to ballast or look at it wrong, POOF out goes the light..and it's a sealed part where cable attaches so ZERO chance of fixing...

I would contact the light maker/company mate. If it's not been right from day 1 and has now popped a bulb in going to say it's a defective unit :bong:

Worth a try my friend :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Hey Bro, sorry to hear about your LEC Blowing out on you, I suppose if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any bro but sometimes life can be cruel. You got to pick yourself up dust yourself down and crack on with what you got, finish this in style, you can still show us some awsome plants and put a show on unique style :thumbsup::pass:

Well put brother :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Back