Sweet Seeds US based sweet seeds distributor or bank?

can you send link to sweet seeds section i just ordered here black friday. cant find sweet seeds

I don't think they carry sweet seeds, I think he meant it for the fast buds.

They have what you want.
:)
I've purchased here also. Recently nabbed some barneys farm and fast bud autos. Payment was automatic my last order. A previous order required contacting the person via text message.
would you recommend them to a friend im always looking for u.s seed banks to tell people about they have quite a few European breeders

would you recommend them to a friend im always looking for u.s seed banks to tell people about they have quite a few European breeders

I would definitely. Prices are good, some freebies as well. I've made 2 orders there and they've always arrived within a week. I've ordered barneys farm, fast buds, and hso there, all in original breeder packs.

I've purchased here also. Recently nabbed some barneys farm and fast bud autos. Payment was automatic my last order. A previous order required contacting the person via text message.

I'm emailing back and forth with Beth atm. I don't use a smart phone, tablet or any other IOS or Android stuff......Trying to figure out how to pay, she said something about emailing me an invoice with Quickbooks...I've got no idea how that works.

I used CASH APP that DC Seed Exchange sent me via email last year.....Had bought 6 packs of Useful's fem seeds off Paul @ DC Seed Exchange.

I'm not worried though, she says she will work with me. I have many feminized seeds at home....Prolly 25packs of fems

Have 2 packs of autos arriving tomorrow from Greybeard Seeds. I know he's kinda shady, so we will see whats up/

can you send link to sweet seeds section i just ordered here black friday. cant find sweet seeds

My bad......Thought you wanted FASTBUDS.......but northatlantic has some good breeders on that site.

Cannardo, Dutch Passion, ETHOS, FastBuds, Humboldt

I got my first seeds through North Atlantic. I have no complaints. Good breeders/selection, quick shipping, and simple payment. I only ordered like 3 Barney's Farm single seeds and still got a Hindu Kush freebie (marked from Seedsman). The little bit of interaction I had seemed like quality customer service. Placed the order, had an invoice the next morning that was easy to take care of, and had seeds in my mailbox within a week. I would definitely recommend and purchase from again.

Hi everyone!

You can always try these options:

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Thanks I've used OES in the past. I keep waiting for restock but not seeing sweet seeds autos.. Is Hella dank seeds not an official vendor for you guys or distributor? Not seeing them.on list I may have overlooked.. no email response..seedsman isn't in usa.

Are the others listed based in united states or do I got to purchase overseas? Looking for options that my title says thanks for help

Back