Sweet Seeds US based sweet seeds distributor or bank?

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
looking for places to purchase some of these. ive grown sweet seeds in past and ive spoke to people from fast buds and they dont sell direct to united states. really stinks since i like their stuff and want more of a couple strains and a few new. any help with tried and used places appreciated thanks.

I recently purchased some sweet seeds from Hella Dank Seed Company. So far it's the only US bank I've found them in stock.

looking for places to purchase some of these. ive grown sweet seeds in past and ive spoke to people from fast buds and they dont sell direct to united states. really stinks since i like their stuff and want more of a couple strains and a few new. any help with tried and used places appreciated thanks.
you could try delicious seeds pretty sure they do international they also carry fast buds :d5:

I recently purchased some sweet seeds from Hella Dank Seed Company. So far it's the only US bank I've found them in stock.
Its who I used in previous purchase. But they have not returned either of my emails. How did you order now?

Its who I used in previous purchase. But they have not returned either of my emails. How did you order now?

I ordered about a month ago, just placed my order then waited a few hours for an email, then paid through zelle.

North Atlantic Seed Company

They have what you want.
:)

I've purchased here also. Recently nabbed some barneys farm and fast bud autos. Payment was automatic my last order. A previous order required contacting the person via text message.

Back