Auto Seeds US retailers?

multiverse beans shipped from west coast USA, north atlantic seed company shipped from east coast USA. both shipped fast, packed smart, tracked, lit up with freebies. happily reccomsnd either/both!
Didn't really read the question carefully, did you? i was asking about the AUTO SEEDS BRAND, not autoflower seeds.

Didn't really read the question carefully, did you? i was asking about the AUTO SEEDS BRAND, not autoflower seeds.

To be fair you didn’t mention the breeder “Auto Seeds” in your original post. I did catch you used the thread label “Auto Seeds” but most probably just thought you’re looking for legit US banks to get autoflower seeds from.

Autoseeds.com lists their approved retailers, there are none in the US. I haven’t seen them carried at any of my trusted banks (Hembra, NASC, GLG, or Chitownseeds) here in the states either.

Hey guys, let's keep it civil in here.

And let's tag @Autoseeds.com , if he doesn't respond in a short amount of time I'll reach out through some other channels on your behalf.

To be fair you didn’t mention the breeder “Auto Seeds” in your original post. I did catch you used the thread label “Auto Seeds” but most probably just thought you’re looking for legit US banks to get autoflower seeds from.

Autoseeds.com lists their approved retailers, there are none in the US. I haven’t seen them carried at any of my trusted banks (Hembra, NASC, GLG, or Chitownseeds) here in the states either.
Yeah, I did't see any either. Funny part is that I have never heard of three of the four bansk you mentioned. I have bought from NASC. It is really hard to find US guys with Google. When I try to search, I always get the "ships to the US" banks that have paid for SEO.

Yeah, I did't see any either. Funny part is that I have never heard of three of the four bansk you mentioned. I have bought from NASC. It is really hard to find US guys with Google. When I try to search, I always get the "ships to the US" banks that have paid for SEO.

It’s a huge time for US breeders and banks, there’s a whole section of threads on AFN for reviews which makes it easy to find your pick. The only hard part is getting US genetics overseas and vice versa. @Hembra Genetics, @MultiVerseBeans, and @stan_mephisto all have US stores and are vetted on AFN (plus several other great banks that have active AFN members, sorry y’all I missed) and can get you set with genetics for life with strain catalogues that are filled with fire. Not to mention the banks I listed and the tons of others that haven’t gotten as big or are big but not on AFN.

If you need help with finding breeders you can ask for help identifying cultivars similar in genetics to the Auto Seeds you’re looking for :thumbsup:

It’s a huge time for US breeders and banks, there’s a whole section of threads on AFN for reviews which makes it easy to find your pick. The only hard part is getting US genetics overseas and vice versa. @Hembra Genetics, @MultiVerseBeans, and @stan_mephisto all have US stores and are vetted on AFN (plus several other great banks that have active AFN members, sorry y’all I missed) and can get you set with genetics for life with strain catalogues that are filled with fire. Not to mention the banks I listed and the tons of others that haven’t gotten as big or are big but not on AFN.

If you need help with finding breeders you can ask for help identifying cultivars similar in genetics to the Auto Seeds you’re looking for :thumbsup:
The only cultivar from those guys that I am interested in looking at is Acapulco Gold. My current problem is finding some of these "landrace" strains not only in auto form, but also in packages smaller than 7 seeds. Finally found one that sells Ace ANd has a website that actually works, but only one auto. Its Zamaldelica, so that is not a bad thing.

Hey, we have a couple of retailers that we are working with in north America, but at present they are Canada and ship to US from there. You can order direct from us and we can ship to US. We have something in the pipeline which will solve this very soon...

Hey, we have a couple of retailers that we are working with in north America, but at present they are Canada and ship to US from there. You can order direct from us and we can ship to US. We have something in the pipeline which will solve this very soon...
Unfortunately, neither of those options work for me.

Back