Laughing Hyena Seeds We are Live!!!

LaughingHyenaSeeds

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
We are live!!!​

We are still working on the site to optimize every aspect of it. We’re hoping to find a better payment solution for our supporters outside of Canada. Check out or website at LaughingHyenaSeeds.com

We also wanted to support the people who support us. Please check out our Grow with us program (Get paid to grow)

We appreciate everyone who helped us get to this point, from the admins, our testers, to the people who were kind in helping us grow and spreading the word about our genetics, other breeders who given us inspiration from their wonderful strains and world of knowledge and our vendors who took a chance on us.

Thank you, I truly mean this. We wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys

I really love the idea especially since I don’t have to do instagram my only other issue is the crypto currency.. :face:I never used it or have a accout anywhere.. TBH I really don’t want one either is there any other form of payment? Like maybe store credit off future purchases?

Never mind I see that ls the only way to buy from you for US residents

Last edited:
I really love the idea especially since I don’t have to do instagram my only other issue is the crypto currency.. :face:I never used it or have a accout anywhere.. TBH I really don’t want one either is there any other form of payment? Like maybe store credit off future purchases?

Never mind I see that ls the only way to buy from you for US residents
Instagram requirement has been removed. I'm looking for better payment options for US residents

Instagram requirement has been removed. I'm looking for better payment options for US residents
Thank you really look forward to that.. I think I have a friend who is going to order cause we both want some Banana bread he has crypto… I am really excited to get my hands on more of that it was a favorite

Very good getting the website up. Glad to see it. The "Grow with us" program is a neat idea, I hope it works for you. Plus a little incentive for the growers who can shoot photos too! There are definitely a couple of them around here.

Back