Using BioTabs starter kit from seed

Amazing growth and exactly what you'd expect using BioTabs :cheers:
Let them bennies do all the hard work, just don't forget to feed them once in a while. That's where the Orgatrex is for.
As soon as flower starts it's time to start thinking about making some PK Booster Compost tea, heavily diluted it's a great transition from the Nitrate converting bacteria to the Potassium and Phosphor converting bacteria. But we'll talk when you get there.

Great work, keep it going and you're going to have a nice harvest to enjoy :thumbsup:
I was out of town 3 times relying on blumats. I know it's a bit late but I gave pk booster compost tee at day 62. I used 3 liters of water and 5l/h capacity pump with airstones. Between day 50 and 60 I spotted some leaves with red brown bronze parts and supposed it's calcium deficiency. im thinking to use bio pk 5-8 in few days then compost again and repeat it. I think my buds could be a bit bigger this far in the grow.
IMG_20230530_124759.jpg
IMG_20230530_124812.jpg
IMG_20230530_124823.jpg
IMG_20230603_224847.jpg

Give 'm a teaspoon of Cal/Mag (any brand will do) added to a gallon of water. And add some wetting agent, I use one drop of dishwashing soap.
Give 'm a good foliar soaking with the stuff and make sure the underside of the leaves get wet.

How's the soil? Not to wet? Have a whiff of the underside of the pot(s). Does it smell sour? Usually with BioTabs the issue isn't a deficiency, but rather something causing a deficiency. ie, soil to wet killing off roots and other stuff...

Silicium Flash is something to use in the beginning of the grow, while you wait until the bennies start converting nutrients and making them available. Only when you truly have a deficiency, I would recommend using Silicium Flash. Otherwise it's wasted money as those nutrients inside will be readily available and most likely contribute to the thing that's causing the deficiency in the first place.

10 BioTabs in 6 pots isn't much, but then again cannabis doesn't need much to get around. An auto even less then a Photo...But to optimize things I would recommend using the right amount of tabs in the future. You'll surely notice the difference. :thumbsup:

You used Orgatrex. Did you use Bactrex as well? I absolutely love the product and while my soil is absolutely teaming with life, I still use in the early days to give the right bacteria a boost. Use Orgatrex as a feed for those bacteria. They feast on the carbs and multiply like crazy. And that's what you need...a healthy soil life which does the heavy lifting for us. Just need to keep the workfolk happy :stir:

I have biobizz calmag i can use.
I used bactrex everytime I used orgatrex also added to the compost tea. im using blumats since beginning. they were drinking more during stretching. now they drink a bit less. I never had run-off but my pots felt quite heavy all the time. Recently I had to invest in dehumidifier my rh has been around %75. I think this caused problems within the plants and soil as well.

and I defoliated like crazy many days it just wasnt enough for them😃
wiped off most of the lower parts.

Back