Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Vapo and the Boomsticks.

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Hello AFN...you may have noticed that I haven't been posting here for a bit.....this is bcoz I have been smoking the first Boomstick....this petrol-head of a strain has had me and the missus flat on our backs for daaaaayyzzzzzz.......I have always said I don't get different smells from weed.....just weed....and this is still true, but what I can smell is various degrees of strength....and boy does this stuff stank:gassy::jointman:....and then there is the sand like trich heads just.........f**king everywhere!!....and this stuff biddy-biddy-bongs you into another dimension baby.......the second one came down yesterday....she stinks so bad too, I just cut her in two....hung it and shut the tent....lickety split bcoz as soon as you touch her hehe...not only are you covered in lovely lovely trichs....you are covered in an aura of dank-stank.....nooooice!!....a well deserved Gold Star on Sawney Bean's Boomsticks for me AFN.... can't wait to try the second one.....:muahaha::muahaha::peace::meds:....here is a pic of a joint I rolled with Boomsticks weed, rosin and kief in it.....AND the squashed puck was still sticky so I chucked that in the grinder as well....Nooice!!......and a pic of my 1 year old puppy, Dizzy......:peace::jump::wiz:
IMG_20230902_083427592.jpg
IMG_20230902_102518256.jpg
IMG_20230902_090848401.jpg

...more soon AFN, when the second lady is ready....and then, it's a brand new grow.....with a brand new thread, here in the Sawney Bean Section......as I take a trip to Jonestown........:WTF:

Hello AFN...you may have noticed that I haven't been posting here for a bit.....this is bcoz I have been smoking the first Boomstick....this petrol-head of a strain has had me and the missus flat on our backs for daaaaayyzzzzzz.......I have always said I don't get different smells from weed.....just weed....and this is still true, but what I can smell is various degrees of strength....and boy does this stuff stank:gassy::jointman:....and then there is the sand like trich heads just.........f**king everywhere!!....and this stuff biddy-biddy-bongs you into another dimension baby.......the second one came down yesterday....she stinks so bad too, I just cut her in two....hung it and shut the tent....lickety split bcoz as soon as you touch her hehe...not only are you covered in lovely lovely trichs....you are covered in an aura of dank-stank.....nooooice!!....a well deserved Gold Star on Sawney Bean's Boomsticks for me AFN.... can't wait to try the second one.....:muahaha::muahaha::peace::meds:....here is a pic of a joint I rolled with Boomsticks weed, rosin and kief in it.....AND the squashed puck was still sticky so I chucked that in the grinder as well....Nooice!!......and a pic of my 1 year old puppy, Dizzy......:peace::jump::wiz:View attachment 1629153View attachment 1629154View attachment 1629155
...more soon AFN, when the second lady is ready....and then, it's a brand new grow.....with a brand new thread, here in the Sawney Bean Section......as I take a trip to Jonestown........:WTF:
That's a result if it had the missuz on her back . Lol .
Glad you like it buddy.
:pighug::worship:

Hello AFN...I have managed to get the other Boomstick down, do a ruff trim, stink the entire house out and burn a fiver's worth of incense while getting it into 2 full kilner jars....in record time I might add.....I am afraid that getting it all out again is just out of the question AFN......2 reasons really, it f**king stinks and I have been chonging Boomsticks all day and I can't move much ATM coz I am fried.....I should prolly wear gloves and glasses and not rub my fingers on my head to stop the stickyyyzzzzz.........

Hello AFN...I have managed to get the other Boomstick down, do a ruff trim, stink the entire house out and burn a fiver's worth of incense while getting it into 2 full kilner jars....in record time I might add.....I am afraid that getting it all out again is just out of the question AFN......2 reasons really, it f**king stinks and I have been chonging Boomsticks all day and I can't move much ATM coz I am fried.....I should prolly wear gloves and glasses and not rub my fingers on my head to stop the stickyyyzzzzz.........
Hilarious mate. That BROOMSTICK be booming lol
I hope you enjoy the second as much as the first one mate lol .

Hilarious mate. That BROOMSTICK be booming lol
I hope you enjoy the second as much as the first one mate lol .
She is everything her sister was and bigger mate and I know already she kicks arse....I cannot ever type how much gratitude I feel I owe you SB.....but you have been a diamond bloke to me so Thank you:worship::bighug:....I might sneak a pic or two of this Boomstick if I can get my Wish microscope thing working but we will see......
The action continues now over in the other thread "Vapo goes to Jonestown!".........see you there AFN........⏸️⏹️🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

She is everything her sister was and bigger mate and I know already she kicks arse....I cannot ever type how much gratitude I feel I owe you SB.....but you have been a diamond bloke to me so Thank you:worship::bighug:....I might sneak a pic or two of this Boomstick if I can get my Wish microscope thing working but we will see......
The action continues now over in the other thread "Vapo goes to Jonestown!".........see you there AFN........⏸️⏹️🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Good to hear ma,man and its a pleasure to help you out with some strains mate.
I will see you in jonestown for some koolaid lol 😆

Back