Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Vapo and the Boomsticks.

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023

Vapo

SkaramakataldengoForensor!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello AFN.....following the arrival of a Mega package full of Mega beanz, from the one and only Sawney Bean, many thanks good sir!....It has reached the time in my rotation, to start again.. :jump: ..and I have begun with a couple of Boomsticks...
IMG_20230605_181945559.jpg

More soon AFN.......hehe!

Last edited:
Hello AFN...a big thanks to all who have chimed in already, Nooice dudes....I potted the ladies up yesterday.....I had to put them in small pots for transplant later, as I didn't order any pots....D'oh!!
IMG_20230606_173542836_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hello AFN....we have lift off....both my lady Boomsticks have breached...
IMG_20230609_124638707_HDR.jpg

..as you can see, Boomstick 2 is a tiny bit behind Boomstick 1 ....but only bcoz she hasn't turned her head up to the light yet....and that will have changed by the end of the day.... :thanks: :woohoo: :pass: ...More very soon AFN....btw I will only start counting the days of these ladies, on the turn of the week(Sunday!)like I usually do....have a great day AFN...:peace:

I'm along for the ride vapo and as normal I suppose your gonna torture the poor girl with ya bandage moves :headbang:

I'm along for the ride vapo and as normal I suppose your gonna torture the poor girl with ya bandage moves :headbang:
Very happy to have you along bro and yes!...hehe....they will be getting the full torture treatment :woohoo: :pass:

Back