Fast Buds Varkhond´s second LSD 25 adventure!

Havent done any bondage this time so far, done some defoiling after picture. :) Should I bind out or will I have height enough?
71.jpg

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 40
Great, will do. :) I think most of my former problems was caused by to frequent waterings... I OCD overload my plants with swampy medium often I think.... Not saying the up to a week dry spells is optimal but so far it seems I had less problems with dryspell plants then when I got time to over water and over baby my plant. Is that something I am making up? I also have noticed deleafing is so much easier to do with the hand pulling the stem from the big stem when dry instead of cutting off leafs as I did before where my plants would be to full of water to do that safely. Sometimes less is more?

Is them nanners/ballsacks, or am I tripping? Can I nip them off if it is and my bud will fatten np? :p
herm1.jpg

Attachments

• herm2.jpg
    herm2.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 45
Great, will do. :) I think most of my former problems was caused by to frequent waterings... I OCD overload my plants with swampy medium often I think.... Not saying the up to a week dry spells is optimal but so far it seems I had less problems with dryspell plants then when I got time to over water and over baby my plant. Is that something I am making up? I also have noticed deleafing is so much easier to do with the hand pulling the stem from the big stem when dry instead of cutting off leafs as I did before where my plants would be to full of water to do that safely. Sometimes less is more?
Not making it up,something has clicked.
Cococo likes to be moist, hydro and all that shizz is wet all the time. Soil/dirt likes a wet/dty cycle,obviously not dry for to long or wet for to long.
Over baby a plant is easy done for new growers, soil don't like little and often like other mediums do. My grows got better when i decided i would only visit the grow once a day.
Yep leaves come off a dry ish plant easier than wet ish.
Nope that's calyx or whatever they called/spelt. If they pert boobies like with a couple of hairs they female, male plant parts are more ball like and have a hang/droop.
Less is more, keep it stupid simple, the less you do the less can go wrong. 3 things worked for me.
Nice bit of purple :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Not making it up,something has clicked.
Cococo likes to be moist, hydro and all that shizz is wet all the time. Soil/dirt likes a wet/dty cycle,obviously not dry for to long or wet for to long.
Over baby a plant is easy done for new growers, soil don't like little and often like other mediums do. My grows got better when i decided i would only visit the grow once a day.
Yep leaves come off a dry ish plant easier than wet ish.
Nope that's calyx or whatever they called/spelt. If they pert boobies like with a couple of hairs they female, male plant parts are more ball like and have a hang/droop.
Less is more, keep it stupid simple, the less you do the less can go wrong. 3 things worked for me.
Nice bit of purple :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Nice thanks for the great answer. :D You know Vark means pig, aye? xD
This time the purple/black on top sugarleaf is really strong, i had not that level of color last time. Cant wait to see if it spread into the bud. <3
One of my biggest plant was on my old viparspectra v300, i fed her each day but she also took 14 week to finish.. Had some stalling weeks for sure.. But man she was big. EDIT: This was an dutch passion auto critical orange punch. 150g on the vipar v300 EDIT2: Ooops also it was very hot and drying medium went faster then now where my drafty loft is cold.

This time I went pure coco... There is like 1 inch of leca in the buttom but else its just coco fibers. So that would logically take less time to dry / respirate then with perlite like i usually do right?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Day 55. :)
A few weeks to hopefully fatten up some.
Love that I get more dark tint this time. :)

I think I might have defoiled to much, looks kinda skinny.
1st bud is the maincola, other one random of the better side colas.
242.jpg
243.jpg

Attachments

• 241.jpg
    241.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 41
Back