Indoor Vertical Heisenberg Special Auto

PureBlaze420

Bud Warriors
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Strain-Heisenberg Special Auto. Pot size-1 Gallon. Medium-Dr.Earth Pot of gold soil. Plant Count-110. Lighting-Three 1000 watt Barebulbs. Room Size-10x10(100sqft). Nutrients-Humboldt Countys Own, Optic Foliar Overgrow, Power-SI. Right now the seeds are under a 4 Bulb 216 Watt T5 Floursecent Fixture in starter pots until i recieve my shelves. I will be doing Three Plants Per Rack, 12 Per Shelve, 11 Shelves total. Im going to install casters at the bottom of the shelves so i can create an octagon shape with the shelves and easily move it to walk inside. One gallon is quite small but my actual built vertical system has a 4 inch net pot for roots so i wouldnt have gotten a better yield doing that so im hoping for 14 grams a plant from this system but who knows! @mohawk warrior
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Strain-Heisenberg Special Auto. Pot size-1 Gallon. Medium-Dr.Earth Pot of gold soil. Plant Count-110. Lighting-Three 1000 watt Barebulbs. Room Size-10x10(100sqft). Nutrients-Humboldt Countys Own, Optic Foliar Overgrow, Power-SI. Right now the seeds are under a 4 Bulb 216 Watt T5 Floursecent Fixture in starter pots until i recieve my shelves. I will be doing Three Plants Per Rack, 12 Per Shelve, 11 Shelves total. Im going to install casters at the bottom of the shelves so i can create an octagon shape with the shelves and easily move it to walk inside. One gallon is quite small but my actual built vertical system has a 4 inch net pot for roots so i wouldnt have gotten a better yield doing that so im hoping for 14 grams a plant from this system but who knows! @mohawk warrior View attachment 622640 View attachment 622622View attachment 622623View attachment 622624
now this looks interesting tag along for the ride if you don't mind :smoking:

just finishing up two Heisenberg Special now they sure are frosty then again everything ive grown from mephisto sparkles :pass:
good to know! I have 7 going in another room along with Three Heisenhounds on day 26 and they are doing great! 8.5 inch of growth in 5 days lol

Back