Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

Yeah I've grown the fast version before and so has my friend. I'm running it again for a second time. First lot didnt get a proper cure tbh because I had no other weed due to poor yield and luck with autos. My friends was different from mine a more fruity flavour can't put my finger on it. Was a lovely smoke though one of my favs as it didnt mess me up as bad as some the other stuff I've been given to smoke the more sativa strains. Gonna run it twice more, just potting into the final pots now ;) boring task lol.

Jaypp!- :roflcry: I'm no good with Spanish slang my friend!! I think that means something like "you the man!", right? :shrug:....Thanks for the rep' too, podna....:smokeit:
...Swampy- You smackin' the munchie-button,... got a hankering for Frosted Flakes now! :munchies:
...Bloooo :tiphat: :grin: Good to see you back! Thanks kindly sister,.. you work the Sweets very well yourself!... SwSp and GP should be on your list of Sweets to try... :brow:
....Rastro my friend- *ooofff!* -hurts so gooood! I'll get even for that! :smoke: And for bringing up fresh images of that stellar grow of Blk-Jk, which lusted for... LOL!- oh no, I meant only of the Sweets I've grown, GP is the most potent! But it begs the question, huh! I'd really like to see more lab testing results for strains here,... I'm kicking it around, and will contact a local Lab about current pricing and sample size for a basic cannabinoid profile... (probably Steep Hill Labs)...
.... ninja1-Yes, pheno' variation is of interest to me! With your experience, try and get a nice smoke report up for it- the Sweet guys deserve it! ... The F1 Fast is 70:30 Indica dom. I believe, and it feel it at well...

Last edited:
Smoke report ..all great lol Man Mine didnt last enough for a good cure it was like the last Snickers at fat camp LOL tnuts.jpeg

Nice work waira. Not a surprise.

Hey Waira, I know you have been telling me that I should try some of Sweet Seed genetics. Well after doing a lot of research on them this afternoon, I have to order some of their photo beans here in the next week or so. So many genetics, so little space!

Pretty well settled on the GP fast version, The CC fast version and the S.A.D SIs.

Won't be seeing "Stick's Sweets for a day or two though. Have more than enough on my plate right now. I already still have more than enough bud jarred up cured/curing to last me the rest of my life, but way addicted to growing Cannabis.. There is no turning back now.:grin:

:smokebuds:

Hey Waira, I know you have been telling me that I should try some of Sweet Seed genetics. Well after doing a lot of research on them this afternoon, I have to order some of their photo beans here in the next week or so. So many genetics, so little space!

Pretty well settled on the GP fast version, The CC fast version and the S.A.D SIs.

Won't be seeing "Stick's Sweets for a day or two though. Have more than enough on my plate right now. I already still have more than enough bud jarred up cured/curing to last me the rest of my life, but way addicted to growing Cannabis.. There is no turning back now.:grin:

:smokebuds:
LOL whas there ever an option lol look at Waria even bitten hard LOL we are all growdicted"astros Wink wink.." (patent pending) LOL"JM's a Hippy"

I feel.I.should Write Up.that GP fast ...And To think.Waria got It By Accident ...
Lol whaat a Sweet Treat ....
It has Some Kinda Sweet Lime Citrus ....The Red Poison.s Simialr but fruiity ..
The Sticky.Lips.Tasted Amazing ..

Back