Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
Hi folks! :smoke: Thanks for peepin'.... My thanks to Tommy and Jaypp form Sweet Seeds for making a nice home here for us Sweet growers! As mentioned, these 3 gals are part of my 2nd ever grow, and are doing great so far! All are 4 1/2 weeks old now, and have sexed out right on queue,...:brow:... For those new to Sweet Seeds, and these strains in particular, you are in for a treat if you chose to grow their gear... the Crm. family is well documented here, and very highly thought of for good reason!...Even some of our private breeders here have used this lineage in their own programs, and that is saying something,...!
So, here's some data that matta':
-Outdoors, coastal central CA
- 3 & 5 gal Smart pots
- soil: (starter) Happy Frog; (main) Roots Organic; set up with a pocket well of HF surrounded by RO; seeds planted just after cracking w/ early shoot
-Nute's: still tinkering with brands, but so far for veg'ing- Botanicare Pro Gro (3-2-4); just bought and soon to be tried- Sea Grow Fish fert. (5-1-1); Grow Power A-P (4-8-2+2% humic acid); for blooming- Sea Grow Bloom(4-24-24) not tried yet, new to me as well; FF Tiger Bloom (2-8-4)
-Supplements: FF Big Bloom, Superthrive, GreenAll Iron+, FF Microbe brew; water spreader (Romeo brand); good ol' Molasses (Brer Rabbit)
Soil has had a few doses of microbe inoculant, and about 1/4+ strength fert.'s started 2 weeks ago, and ramping up; superthrive used twice weekly so far but will taper off as flowering progresses; molasses 1/week @1T/gal, usually with microbe brew; 1 shot of iron foliar... I will blend ferts during transition to flowering, by at the moment choice/conc.,....

:woohoo:Here are the girls! :D

001.jpg002.jpg<-- C. Mandarine -(3gal)

004.jpg003.jpg<-- C.M.-(5gal)

005.jpg006.jpg<--C. Caramel-(3gal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Subbed up and ready sir! :tiphat:

If your CC's are anything like mine were, you may see some serious "stretch" coming. :D

Looking forward to seeing. :thumbs:

Looking mighty fine already my friend.:gthumb:
Subbed an psyched !

:peace:

:tiphat: Rvrnd. Rebel-Rouser! Thanks for stopping by, mon amie! I'm looking forward to seeing how our Sweet Special's turn out, given such different grow methods, etc.! ...Can't wait for the beans to get here :cough:
...They call him, "Mr. X"... LOL! Thanks for coming by too... Yeah, CC could use some extra bone length, as she's the shortest, but robust!... I know she's got the goods regardless -no worries with Sweet gear! stylez rasta smoke I've lost track,.. did you post your grow/results on her?... think I'll go have a look,...:smokeit:

Stickbro' in da house! Same neighbor, new neighborhood! LOL! Thanks for the fly-by and the thumbs up :peace: ....All the TLO talk prompted me to go score some 'crobes-in-a-bottle, and I'm hoping they're fizzing away in there makin' good on the investment!

*** A general question guys, about a little trick that either means 'step away from the pipe', or 'time for a reload',... LOL! Speaking of fizzing, I was eyeing some sparkling spring water the other day, and got to thinking, would the plants benefit from some low-tech CO2 supp'ing, by foliar spray, top and bottom, during the day, early/cooler, so it has some decent residence time for the plant to take up the goods? Hmmmm,...:D

Last edited:
HI waira, thanks for starting this diary :tiphat:.
The plants looks very nice my friend , hope you can get the best fruits!
good luck with the rest of it !
Keep us updated.

Sweet smokes!!
Jaypp

Welcome Waira!

All looking perfect so far, thanks for sharing ;)

We'll be around to check how they develop so keep us updated and sweet smokes! :thumbs:

tommy

they look happy!! very nice :peace:

waira"s she dam sweet :smokebuds:,i be look forward to see how she turn out :D As she is looking so sweet :thumbs: iv got her on my bean list to grow,Peace Kudo.jpg

I've lost track,.. did you post your grow/results on her?... think I'll go have a look,...
If I did, it was before the Dec12 thing and would have been under the name Joe Dirt. :peace:

Back