Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
Well, new grow and at the end of 2018. Trying to bring my 2019 in with a great start. With one of my favorite Mephisto strains as a parent, Creme De La Chem. As the title states, they are CDLC crosses. 1 is an Illuminauto ([HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG], from the recent Illuminauto drop), Creme-Tasmo. Creme De La Chem x Fantasmo Express. 2nd is, Creme De La Chem x Sour Stomper (I read somewhere on AFN, that some one called it Creme Stomper, lol, I will stick with the breeding parents as the name). I have not grown out the other parents yet (I do have some Fantasmo Express, received as Freebies on my very FIRST Mephisto order:smoking:, no Sour Stomper though:haha:). I am interested to see how these turn out. We (if anyone follow along:crying:) will find out!

Set-Up:
- 2x4x6 Tent
- 2 LED Lights- Kings 600w and a Viaspectra 450w
- 2x 3 Gal SmartPots (fabric) filled with Roots Organic Coco- tent is being shared with a 5 Gal Biotabs Soil in a SmartPot with Double Grape
- Undecided on Nutes. Choices are Remo Nutrients(whole line), the Cyco Platinum Series (whole line) and/or mixture of both line ups. Will decide when its time to start using nutes in the coco. The DG pot has the Biotabs line. EDIT I may even do 1 plant Remo and the other Cyco.
- Fans for air movement and evacuate. I do not use a filter, smell is not a problem. Plus with only a few plants, the smell doesn't reek.
- Other accessories that are not worth mentioning cause they are not needed for a grow, but help with your grow(s) i.e. ph pen, ppm pen, temp/humid monitors, ties/ pipe cleaners, spray bottles and ect.

:thumbsup:When the seedlings come up the pics will start flowing in.

All are welcome to follow and join! More the Merrier!:pass: @mephisto at anytime y'all need photos of plants feel free to use. And THANKS for yalls hard work and AMAZING strains:vibe:. MEPH HEAD! :pighug:

Last edited:
:smokeout:
Well, new grow and at the end of 2018. Trying to bring my 2019 in with a great start. With one of my favorite Mephisto strains as a parent, Creme De La Chem. As the title states, they are CDLC crosses. 1 is an Illuminauto ([HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG], from the recent Illuminauto drop), Creme-Tasmo. Creme De La Chem x Fantasmo Express. 2nd is, Creme De La Chem x Sour Stomper (I read somewhere on AFN, that some one called it Creme Stomper, lol, I will stick with the breeding parents as the name). I have not grown out the other parents yet (I do have some Fantasmo Express, received as Freebies on my very FIRST Mephisto order:smoking:, no Sour Stomper though:haha:). I am interested to see how these turn out. We (if anyone follow along:crying:) will find out!

Set-Up:
- 2x4x6 Tent
- 2 LED Lights- Kings 600w and a Viaspectra 450w
- 2x 3 Gal SmartPots (fabric) filled with Roots Organic Coco- tent is being shared with a 5 Gal Biotabs Soil in a SmartPot with jalapeño, thin long cayenne and sweet bells, pepper plants.
- Undecided on Nutes. Choices are Remo Nutrients(whole line), the Cyco Platinum Series (whole line) and/or mixture of both line ups. Will decide when its time to start using nutes in the coco. The peppers pot has the Biotabs line. EDIT I may even do 1 plant Remo and the other Cyco.
- Fans for air movement and evacuate. I do not use a filter, smell is not a problem. Plus with only a few plants, the smell doesn't reek.
- Other accessories that are not worth mentioning cause they are not needed for a grow, but help with your grow(s) i.e. ph pen, ppm pen, temp/humid monitors, ties/ pipe cleaners, spray bottles and ect.

:thumbsup:When the seedlings come up the pics will start flowing in.

All are welcome to follow and join! More the Merrier!:pass: @mephisto at anytime y'all need photos of plants feel free to use. And THANKS for yalls hard work and AMAZING strains:vibe:. MEPH HEAD! :pighug:
Good luck my friend, am looking forward to how your FE comes out..:d5::vibes::karmacloud:

This time around, some "growers" goals.
- Harvest over 3 oz. And only buds. No popcorn or trim included. JUST BUDS!
- Perfect my coco grows.
- Perfect my nutes feeding. Basically dial-in Remo or Cyco (which either i use)
:smokeout:
Good luck my friend, am looking forward to how your FE comes out..:d5::vibes::karmacloud:
Thanks Gro Bro! I am not growing Fantasmo Express exclusively, but a cross with it. But when I do grow out FE. I will be sure to tag you. Who knows, I have some Meph Originals I haven't even touched yet. SODK, FE, WW and Chemdogging. And all 4 I want to grow at once but to little of space. Kinda makes it hard to choose from all the strains (I have quite a few different strains from different Mephisto categories). :haha: In my current 2x4x6 tent, it could take me two or three years, to grow all the Mephisto strains. And thats the only autos I grow and currently have. I don't even want to go into the photo beans I have in cold storage (sounds better than freezer, lol:thumbsup:).

- Perfect my coco grows.

Thanks Gro Bro! I am not growing Fantasmo Express exclusively, but a cross with it. But when I do grow out FE. I will be sure to tag you. Who knows, I have some Meph Originals I haven't even touched yet. SODK, FE, WW and Chemdogging. And all 4 I want to grow at once but to little of space. Kinda makes it hard to choose from all the strains (I have quite a few different strains from different Mephisto categories). :haha: In my current 2x4x6 tent, it could take me two or three years, to grow all the Mephisto strains. And thats the only autos I grow and currently have. I don't even want to go into the photo beans I have in cold storage (sounds better than freezer, lol:thumbsup:).
I wish the illum [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] would of germinated for me, that was supposed to be a toof decay X fantasmo express... the other strain of theirs I’m interested in is the white train

I wish the illum [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] would of germinated for me, that was supposed to be a toof decay X fantasmo express
OOOOhhhhhhh, TD x FE:drool:. Only had a cross with Toof Decay, Trident Special. Its Alien vs Triangle x Toof Decay (I only have a few beans left) and man its some real fire. I can only imagine what Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] has to offer.

- Perfect my coco grows.

Choices choices lol I don’t have any Mephisto choices:( I have a couple of the FE left but no other strains

OOOOhhhhhhh, TD x FE:drool:. Only had a cross with Toof Decay, Trident Special. Its Alien vs Triangle x Toof Decay (I only have a few beans left) and man its some real fire. I can only imagine what Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] has to offer.
I so wish I got to try it, they were probably the last around.. when I got hooked up with the FE’s I was also sent 3-4 #7’s but none would germ sighhh. I hope to try the white train one day:)

Choices choices lol I don’t have any Mephisto choices:( I have a couple of the FE left but no other strains

Man, let me tell you! I could say your missing out, but its the choice of the grower. I am a big fan of growing your own meds/ stash. Hell for me just growing is therapeutic. I can sit in the tent all day and watch a plant grow cm by cm, lol, and be content. I choose Mephisto for autos by reputation (I do stick by them though, so far not a bad strain, hell even seeds have been reliable for the most part). My very first auto grow ever was Himalayan Blue Diesel (HBD) reg seeds x2 from Short Stuff. And in DWC for the first time. So ran into numerous problems and all due to inexperience. Low and behold, both plants turned males, they did not hermie, just males. So got mad, and turned to AFN to find autoflowers. And all the GroBro's and GroCheekas steered me to Mephisto. I started with photoperiods though.:pass:

I so wish I got to try it, they were probably the last around.. when I got hooked up with the FE’s I was also sent 3-4 #7’s but none would germ sighhh. I hope to try the white train one day:)
Mephisto does not have the White Train any longer (I had a chance to get this one from them, but went with other strains instead, SMH and face in palms). I have found the White Train on the web, that u can still get in packs. And from some reputable seed banks. Seed Supreme, out of the UK and Attitude Seed bank, which I think is out of the UK.

Man, let me tell you! I could say your missing out, but its the choice of the grower. I am a big fan of growing your own meds/ stash. Hell for me just growing is therapeutic. I can sit in the tent all day and watch a plant grow cm by cm, lol, and be content. I choose Mephisto for autos by reputation (I do stick by them though, so far not a bad strain, hell even seeds have been reliable for the most part). My very first auto grow ever was Himalayan Blue Diesel (HBD) reg seeds x2 from Short Stuff. And in DWC for the first time. So ran into numerous problems and all due to inexperience. Low and behold, both plants turned males, they did not hermie, just males. So got mad, and turned to AFN to find autoflowers. And all the GroBro's and GroCheekas steered me to Mephisto. I started with photoperiods though.:pass:
I don’t really have enough space to dedicate to one breeder more so if I’m buying the seeds. I do dedicate a spot for one breeder every grow, I been doing testing for them for years they took me on when no one else did.. This FE is actually the first grow I’ve done for myself in years. I done the photo version from rare dankness a few dozen times lol you can tell it’s really my favorite strain:)

Back