Wawashell’s Jan. Fun Grow Battle

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
AJan. 1 Startdate For
SHORT TO Medium strains
GrowBattle

*Please take this Serious, Maybe we can Make this a thing .Every Year.
Few Things to Start!
  • All the Genetics has to be Mephisto Genetics either IlluminAuto, Artisanal, Original, and not the least Limited Edition.
  • I want this to be a fun International Grow Battle. So from anywhere in the world (you know who you are, BE SAFE). USA, The EU, Canada and that’s just to name a few, All are Welcome
  • There will be no prizes as it’s a fun Battle ( but if vendors wanna hook us up I am happy with that, and I am sure everyone else will be too). But in no way I am asking, your own free will. But there will be MAJOR BRAGIN RIGHT!
  • Teams can not ba all from same country. Think it could be unfair in all levels. So with that said. Teams should be consisted of 6 contestants (subject to change, if need add more peeps). But from different countries. We would have to come up with similar set ups, but with no more than to outdoor grower.
  • All grown plant have to be Mephisto Genetics Autoflower to keep in th same Family.
  • I would need help with judging as we are in all different parts of the world. But I have confidence.
  • And any volunteers are welcome!

Any Admin, Modul, or Owners. If I am missing anything or am not able to do the Battle. Also if I am able and get support please email me. Wawashell@Gmail.com

AJan. 1 Startdate For
SHORT TO Medium strains
GrowBattle

*Please take this Serious, Maybe we can Make this a thing .Every Year.
Few Things to Start!
  • All the Genetics has to be Mephisto Genetics either IlluminAuto, Artisanal, Original, and not the least Limited Edition.
  • I want this to be a fun International Grow Battle. So from anywhere in the world (you know who you are, BE SAFE). USA, The EU, Canada and that’s just to name a few, All are Welcome
  • There will be no prizes as it’s a fun Battle ( but if vendors wanna hook us up I am happy with that, and I am sure everyone else will be too). But in no way I am asking, your own free will. But there will be MAJOR BRAGIN RIGHT!
  • Teams can not ba all from same country. Think it could be unfair in all levels. So with that said. Teams should be consisted of 6 contestants (subject to change, if need add more peeps). But from different countries. We would have to come up with similar set ups, but with no more than to outdoor grower.
  • All grown plant have to be Mephisto Genetics Autoflower to keep in th same Family.
  • I would need help with judging as we are in all different parts of the world. But I have confidence.
  • And any volunteers are welcome!

Any Admin, Modul, or Owners. If I am missing anything or am not able to do the Battle. Also if I am able and get support please email me. Wawashell@Gmail.com

There are a load of grow battles planned for a February start, which captures what you are trying to achieve here. Maybe see what happens with those?

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Didn’t think of that one lol

there are lots all planned for feb 1st start just waiting on all the info as the battles are normally set dates legs ect

There will be a Mephisto Battle start up 1st Feb 2019 @Wawashell ...:headbang:..with your enthusiasm why not round up a Mephisto Team to join in there...?

There are plenty [HASHTAG]#mephheads[/HASHTAG] around and with the Black Friday sales...lots of itchy germ fingers...:headbang:

Back