Waximus' Tincture and Salve Report

Bekay

Never too old to start
Reaction score
I am posting this open letter to share some very positive results.

Waximus,
Thought you would like to know how well your “Slow Cool-Dark-Steep Glycerin Tincture” trial went. I shared it with Kurt (long term spinal injuries and nerve pain, new AFN member). I suffer from post operative knee replacement pain and soft tissue damage. I took the recommended 5 drops 3 times a day as I have a low tolerance. Kurt has a very high tolerance and started with the same dosage and is now taking it “more frequently.”
He says that if he takes it a couple hours before he gets out of bed, he doesn't even need his anti-nausea prescription when he starts the day. That was a from-bed-to-the-pill-bottle daily routine. Daytime use helps take the edge off his pain.
His wife had an outpatient procedure and 5 drop dosage has replaced her pain medicine. A couple days post-op and she has stopped as she feels no pain anymore.
I take the tincture and also use the salve 3x/day to great effect. On the second afternoon Kurt said, “You don't seem to be favoring that leg anymore.” I wasn't. In fact I could walk across the lawn and not even think about the knee. I still have trouble going down stairs but am able to climb stairs using alternate legs just like I use to. I have been one-footin' it up and down the stairs for 22 months. The muscles associated with descent are the weakest from disuse/atrophy but now I can complete a set of leg exercises without the knee swelling for two days. The circumference of my knee has already gone down noticeably.
Kurt's wife used the salve on aching shoulder and knee joints and told me, “This really does work.”
I have tried four other salves but this in combination with the tincture has given me my best days this summer.
I thank you for all four of us. Yes four because I have saved the best for last. Kurt's mother-in-law lives under their care and has Alzheimer Disease. For the past several mornings they have introduce two drops in her breakfast and see a “night and day difference.” Her mood is much improved and she does her routine activities like coloring in book or playing with dolls with a new talkative enthusiasm. How I wish we could understand her mutterings but clearly she is happier. The biggest thing is the huge reduction of spasms and seizures Kurt says. She could have quite violent short duration jolts that were beyond her control. The report is that they have greatly diminished in frequency. I can't tell you how much that lifts my heart. I am so happy I had these samples to share.

Wow! I am humbled, and happy dancing, and SO happy that we got to cross paths :)
Thank you for the report, Brother!
And, thank you for reaching out. Now, lets get MORE people into these medicines!
Wow. I am just.... :bighug::pass:

Back