Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@JM . :bighug: she is low drive . 5watts in 200 watts out , pep. 10 watts in 400 watts pep. out the preamp is killer as well.:bighug:

Alien Contact by 2029 Link
Day 53 for the Dutch Passion Extreme

51EX.jpg

Day 53 for the Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash

53ckb.jpg

53cka.jpg

A little peek inside the garden, music sounds awful but I love this track from Kinobe.

Nice! How are those Migros doing for you?
I really like them, they grow a decent plant, those are the pro + red. The only downside is they lack the penetration of say a Sanlight. For the money I can't fault them, a relatively even canopy gets the best results.

Last edited:
Good morning Starstuff. 👽 Taking on a couple of G&S . first up Autoseeds Girl scout cookies, Rainbow Glue and Pink Runtz. :drool:
And Mephisto Old School Mango Haze and Walter White bx x1. :cool1: @stan_mephisto. thank you. :bighug:

And Seb at @Autoseeds.com . thank you :bighug: these will keep me growing all summer. :toke: The mephisto on the way!
DSC_0939.JPG

Have any of you tried cultivating using Electroculture? I'm all over this :toke:

I abused that twatbot ChatGT to construct me a blueprint for an antenna running at 100MHz, utilising the Fibonacci sequence for the spacing of the copper wire.

Chat said :jointman: :jointman:

The length of the copper wire for an electroculture antenna used for accelerated plant growth and yield depends on the desired frequency. Here's a general guideline to calculate the wire length:

1. Determine the frequency you intend to use for plant growth. Let's assume a frequency of 100 megahertz (MHz) for this example.
  2. Calculate the wavelength using the formula: wavelength (λ) = speed of light (c) / frequency (f). The speed of light is approximately 299,792,458 meters per second (m/s).
    λ = 299,792,458 m/s / 100,000,000 Hz λ = 2.9979 meters (approximately)
  3. Divide the calculated wavelength by 4 to get the quarter-wavelength length:
    Quarter-wavelength length = λ / 4 Quarter-wavelength length = 2.9979 meters / 4 Quarter-wavelength length ≈ 0.7495 meters (approximately)
Therefore, for a frequency of 100 MHz, you would need a copper wire length of approximately 0.7495 meters (or about 74.95 centimeters) to create a quarter-wavelength electroculture antenna for plant growth.

To replicate the Fibonacci sequence without cutting the copper wire, you can create a coiled or spiral pattern along the length of the wire. Here's how you can assemble it:

1. Start by leaving the copper wire intact at its original length of 74.95 centimeters.
  2. Begin at one end of the wire and start coiling it into a spiral pattern. You can use your fingers or a cylindrical object, such as a pen or pencil, to wrap the wire around.
  3. As you coil the wire, make sure to maintain a consistent spacing between each turn of the spiral. You can refer to the Fibonacci sequence to determine the desired spacing. For example, you can increase the spacing between turns according to the Fibonacci numbers: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, and so on.
  4. Continue coiling the wire until you reach the other end, ensuring that the spacing follows the Fibonacci sequence.
  5. Once you have completed the spiral pattern, you can secure the wire in place using electrical tape or other suitable methods.

Last edited:
Back