Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DeanOnAuto . Yes this is all standard Physics for building any Antenna for any frequency. coil windings are also standard procedure , called a Balun or unum . all change length of antenna to resonate on a specific frequency. I use an antenna tuner , that adjusts overall length to resonate on any frequency. all this is done to stop rf reflecting back to transmitter. Called swr. standing wave ratio.

@DeanOnAuto . Yes this is all standard Physics for building any Antenna for any frequency. coil windings are also standard procedure , called a Balun or unum . all change length of antenna to resonate on a specific frequency. I use an antenna tuner , that adjusts overall length to resonate on any frequency. all this is done to stop rf reflecting back to transmitter. Called swr. standing wave ratio.
Have you tried applying it to your garden?

Nope. but they are bombarded with my music. from two Infinity SM 150's:bighug:

Day 65 now, Kerosene & Extreme. :jointman:

kc65.jpg

extreme65.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep slap @JM :toke:

we are off. autoseeds germ in 32 hours all four up. :thumbsup: and in 4 gallon pots. Also. :yay: Mephisto showed up! wow Two new testers. Old School Mango Haze.:drool:and one of my all time Mephisto cultivars.... drum roll please....... Walter White bx b1. :cool1: And the gang on the farm were very generous!
5 seeds of each cultivar. :joy: @stan_mephisto Wow! thank you. :bow: looks like a summer full of Mephisto and Autoseeds. @Autoseeds.com thank you. :bow: also a pic of me i just found when i was 19. :haha: and a bunch of Mephisto stickers and plant tags. all came in a cool little box, with a cool picture inside. :thumbsup:
Joe_Keyo_CambridgeSt_hair.jpg
DSC_0947.JPG
DSC_0948.JPG
DSC_0949.JPG
DSC_0950.JPG
DSC_0951.JPG
DSC_0952.JPG

we are off. autoseeds germ in 32 hours all four up. :thumbsup: and in 4 gallon pots. Also. :yay: Mephisto showed up! wow Two new testers. Old School Mango Haze.:drool:and one of my all time Mephisto cultivars.... drum roll please....... Walter White bx b1. :cool1: And the gang on the farm were very generous!
5 seeds of each cultivar. :joy: @stan_mephisto Wow! thank you. :bow: looks like a summer full of Mephisto and Autoseeds. @Autoseeds.com thank you. :bow: also a pic of me i just found when i was 19. :haha: and a bunch of Mephisto stickers and plant tags. all came in a cool little box, with a cool picture inside. :thumbsup: View attachment 1595755View attachment 1595756View attachment 1595757View attachment 1595758View attachment 1595759View attachment 1595760View attachment 1595761
I love that old picture, when I look back at mine, I never realised I was making memories at the time.

Back