Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

👮‍♂️👮‍♂️ Nothing to see here!!! move along , move along.
The Pentagon says there is NO proof of any coverup. What has been said is an insult to THEIR intelligence.
@Mossy . thank you Deah! :bighug:some pics of my last mess.
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG
DSC_0251.JPG
DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0253.JPG
DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG

Is everyone getting ready for the Solar Eclipse on April 8th? It should highlight Saturn, Jupiter and perhaps a comet but this remains to be seen.

YES! DOA ! :bighug: i will make a pinhole viewer for visual observation, and set up scope for daytime Planetary observation.
many years ago i had a very expensive Hydrogen Alpha filter for my scope. that could create an eclipse anytime. about $2000 dollars. :yoinks:

Is everyone getting ready for the Solar Eclipse on April 8th? It should highlight Saturn, Jupiter and perhaps a comet but this remains to be seen.
My welding helmet is ready!

All I gotta do is step out the door of my house to see the full Eclipse! :cools:

I'm gonna hold off the cats feeding a little bit before it starts. :biggrin: I know what the birds will do, I just want to see what the cats will do.
It's really easy to see how primitive man thought this was the end of the world. It definitely is a pretty weird feeling when it's happening and then with the animals thinking it's nighttime, only adds to it.

Back